Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

Take your vitamins kids. Since I was a child every year by thanks giving I would have a cold until this year. I started taking vitamins every day starting early october and have yet to get sick

Ive never taken vitamins as a dietary supplement, despite my unhealthy line of work, I eat lots of fruits and vegetables + do some running, somw people aren't as fortunate and do need assistance with vitamins, very important to have those absorbed by your body :thumbup: post eastbay521 :)

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's a look at high vitamin C fruits and vegetables...

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/foods-high-in-vitamin-c/?gclid=CIaWk7zF1tACFUtufgodprABxA

I don't see this in the list, but fresh (newly formed/grown) pine needles from pine trees and pine nuts also contain high levels of vitamin C, you can make tea with the pine needles.

• Like 1

Citrus third to crazy cherries.. availability is key

Don't know, pectins good. Synthetics can't be doing the right thing

No argument. I like the citrus habit , when cold and dry. Not too huge on washing and sterilizing ,just contamination mitigation keeping surfaces wiped clean and dry , etc.

Kids will expose you to some shiii

• Like 1

Ive always been one to wash my hands when given the chance. Im always nagging my girlfriend to do so aswell, but she feels the need to grab every hand rail she can find. and can't figure out why I always when possible in a public place push a door open at the top rather than the handle

This is going to sound odd to some,...but I keep baby wipes(unscented) in my car just for that reason. Also handy after I get out of some place like U-pull it, clean the oil and grime off my hands before driving.

• Like 1

This is going to sound odd to some,...but I keep baby wipes(unscented) in my car just for that reason. Also handy after I get out of some place like U-pull it, clean the oil and grime off my hands before driving.

Great when you shart in traffic.

• Like 3

im one of those pussies who doesnt like to work with out gloves. And I also wont hit the junk yard with out my coveralls and a thing of hand cleaner in the ride

Keeping our body's to free of germs doesn't allow your own immune system to keep up with the latest crap out there. Not saying to not wash your hands, but your body's defense system works best when it has an idea of what it is up against.

• Like 4