Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the S2000 is great, I have driven one and I was seriously impressed, but, I still would not put one in my 510. That is just me and if you don't like it, suck it!

Have a nice day!

I get it. I'm usually the 0keep it stock guy in my crowd. Just expressing my s2000 love. But let's keep that a standing offer okay?

Dentist put me in a bad mood this morning. I hate when they give me the new chick who doesnt know what shes doing. Gets shit all ove my face stabs me in my gums shoves her little mirror down my throat...........

But on the bright side I may be getting some 521 camper in my life which im kinda excited about

Rear disk set up may or may not be going up in classifieds once I get it

• Like 2

I though my appointment was for the 10 th. But it was a 6. The 1 and the 0 kind of looked like a 10 but if shoved together a bit more was a 6. I phoned yesterday to apologize and they said it's all good. The girl doing the cleaning has the flue and was begging to go home. You didn't show, she got to go home... it's all good. Rescheduled for Nov.  

• Like 1