Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Britain ruled the worlds oceans during the age of sail from the 1700s till WW2 and standardized this law of the seas for all countries with navies. If nothing else, it prevents confusion. It in turn was most likely copied from the rule of vehicles passing on roads and it, from passing a stranger on a road on foot. This keeps your right arm, your sword arm, towards a possible enemy. Castle spiral stairways always spiral upwards to the right making it easier to defend by right handed soldiers from above and more difficult to ascend by a right handed swordsman from below.

• Like 1

Ct8pTzEVMAQNoQr.jpg

Looks like mini van in a hurry not paying attention to what the trucker was trying to do.

So many are quick to curse the truckers but don't think how upset they'd be if they went to the store and their usual items were out of stock.

• Like 3

I don't blame the truck driver. Mirrors can't even see when turning. But I don't get the grocery store analogy. I want to. No one tries to predict other drivers anymore. Distractions I bet. Kids.

Nearly everything is trucked, thats what he meant, no trucks, no food (unless you grow it).

• Like 1

I don't blame the truck driver. Mirrors can't even see when turning. But I don't get the grocery store analogy. I want to. No one tries to predict other drivers anymore. Distractions I bet. Kids.

Jesus fuck! the truck signals and the swing into the other lane should be more than enough warning that something was up. Asshole car driver. What happened to not passing on the right... I assume that is a two lane road.

• Like 1

As my wife lay there, handcuffed to the bed, covered in semen with a buttplug hanging out of her anus, two things occurred to me.

Firstly since I took her virginity all those years ago, she had become more uninhibited in the bedroom than I could have ever anticipated.

Secondly, she had clearly forgotten that I was going to be home early.

• Like 6