Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do a how to thread of your AC unit.

You're talking swamp cooler, right?

Ok.

Yup, picked up a cooler, PVC corner and fan that'll plug into the cigarette lighter. That little fan blows some air. I can't wait to see how well it does circulating air through the cooler. I'm also thinking about painting it but I haven't figured out what color scheme or if I want to do something other than just flat 2-toned color. Might put a design or something on there.

F193532A-3CF1-4A68-A0C4-24A83334DB89_zps

• Like 2

I've wanted to try building one using marine bilge pump fans. They come in 3" diameter and fit in a 3 inch tube, so you could build a couple of outlets from pcv 3" pipe and easily put a fan in each one. They supposedly move decent amounts of air as well.

• Like 1

Tried it out on a styrofoam cooler yesterday just to see how it would work before I carved into the plastic cooler. Worked pretty decently. Will try on the large cooler today. Started a how to thread last night. Will update later. Here's the tester version.

04D3C3CF-034D-4A07-8D2B-EC855B6D8A2B_zps

So this was dropped off at the yard. The company hired a new driver a week or two ago and he did this on his second night driving

20160919_152801_zpsixvadacr.jpg

So the company put him in an identical truck that just had the drive train rebuilt in may. Engine, trans, and diffs. Last week he makes it from hear to L.a. In The New Truck and the trans is fucked. Gets it towed to a shop they rebuilt an identical tranny again and hes off. Gets from la to bakersfield and trans is toast again. And I over heard the boss sayin hes going to put him in a new truck that the company just bought..smh.

So this was dropped off at the yard. The company hired a new driver a week or two ago and he did this on his second night driving20160919_152801_zpsixvadacr.jpg

So the company put him in an identical truck that just had the drive train rebuilt in may. Engine, trans, and diffs. Last week he makes it from hear to L.a. In The New Truck and the trans is fucked. Gets it towed to a shop they rebuilt an identical tranny again and hes off. Gets from la to bakersfield and trans is toast again. And I over heard the boss sayin hes going to put him in a new truck that the company just bought..smh.

Yikes!, one of our driver's drove 50 miles in his first trip....rear ended another semi...

• Like 1