Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess mechanics don't work on the weekends?

If I break my ratchet it's always the weekend so I take it to where I got it and they replace it.

Seen shops that play 'one upmanship' and I think MAC and Snap-On count on this. Friend had a bike repair shop and his mechanic bought some insanely priced cabinet add on to his 8 foot tall 'tool box'. So he had to go out and do one better. It's just a retarded money pit.  

• Like 2

I seen the small branches in there ,,,,,,,,,,,,, but knowing Qtip,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he probably photoshopped those in

I no can fotoshoppes

Edit: there are branches in there, I literally cut up and hauled an entire tree, all 80+ feet of it.

• Like 1

Karen Carpenter would be slim pickings. Ba doom Tisssssssss!

"well, I still say you can't be too rich" - Karen Carpenter's tombstone. probably.

also, if you're a US military veteran or know one the free VA health care is 100% Obama(don't)care compliant. all you gotta do is sign up and you never have to worry about ACA fines. I just got mine last year and it saved my ass today when I filed taxes.

YIXnev3.gif

• Like 2

God. You guys get everything don't you. All for just risking your life and giving your best years to serve...

Negative...my brother is retired due to severe injuries (brain, spinal cord, blood poisoning from uranium) took almost a year for the VA to authorize a root canal....disgraceful....

• Like 1