Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

Of course...that comparison was never made by anyone but captain catbox, ever. It's as if he is in an argument with himself. I personally dislike that George Stephanopolis said that he hates mornings and all Americans, which makes him an ugly woman.

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Most quotes on the internet cannot be verified or trusted."

Abraham Lincoln

• Like 2

If the BBC does decide to fire Jeremy Clarkson over this, they might as well cancel Top Gear. It is HIS damn show. He started it. And he is the backbone of it. The lame American version of Top Gear proved that!

I'm not sure if the engineer who placed the fuel pump control modulator in an 83 280zx was being funny or what,, but if i catch up with him,, we will have words. 

He's on "the list". You know...that list they will find next to you in the bell tower.

If the BBC does decide to fire Jeremy Clarkson over this, they might as well cancel Top Gear. It is HIS damn show. He started it. And he is the backbone of it. The lame American version of Top Gear proved that!

I really don't think it's even being considered truth be told.

Wait a minute. Isn't he related to Kelly Clarkson? And if so, isn't that grounds enough for dismissal?

Besides, we have the US version of Top Gear. OK it does suck the chrome off trailer hitches, but at least they don't say "Let's have a look under the bonnet". That and every time I watch the British version I freak out because those bastards don't drive on the right side of the road, or wrong side depending on what end of the puddle you're standing on. 

To be honest, I hope he gets booted out cuz I'm applying for his job.

Nah,, not next to me,  i had pockets sewn into my chicken suit.

When they do find me and my list, I will be clutching a box of grape pop tarts and have a stuffed pig duct taped to my scope. For no other reason than to make them wonder "what the fuck is that about?"

So? They did ban the frick'n leaves, I knew it. I grew up in San Diego where they outlawed whether all together.

I lived in NY Up State for three years though, so I know a little about that weird stuff.

Dude, those crazy Russians are looking right at you! BE CAREFUL.

How come nobody has ever told me about this vehicle? I want a life redo with this in it. (maybe)......... Lowered of course with mags.

TT06752.jpg

• Like 1