Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And these hornets are definitely some useless pests that need to be exterminated! Hose them down with Black Flag! Bastards keep migrating back here as well. Just when we were rid of them, here they go again! :P

Charlotte_Hornets.jpg

• Like 2

I am a master at taking out wasp nest as in I enjoy doing it.

Left this dart board case outside on purpose just to let them create....then I destroy.

If people can get over the taste of cat, crow, wasp or hipster there would be no starvation AT ALL !

cats and crows last tho.

I would play with scorpions in the high desert of California as a kid. But if I spotted an army ant (we called them fire ants due to their color} in the vicinity it was time to leave.

The buggers are amazingly fast and they are firm believers of gang warfare.

They would be about one inch long with humongous pinchers (mandibles), their freaking head would stay behind when you tried to pull them off ya.

Only micro-monster i was afraid of.

People in New York are always going on about bed bugs, the things sound AWFUL. Saw a couple stores dedicated specifically to bed bug prevention last time I was there. People are more freaked out about bed bugs than VD. 

Parts of San Francisco, ( South of Market & Mission District especially ) have some of the worst cock roach infestations the world .

Can you imagine paying $2000.00 a month for a shit hole with cock roaches ooozzzing out the wall. Alot of people do it.

I've had afriend get bed bugs out in lake Stevens, those things are no joke. Kept coming to work with bites all over his arms and said the bites covered his entire body. Didn't have enough money to replace the bed and carpet in that one room at the time I think but it was only one bedroom that had them.

Facebook stalkers - ya know i love 'em dude from six years ago & a chick from 27 years ago. Creepy as fuck when you have forgotten a person and they are asking you questions about your emotional toenail clippings from a lifetime ago. Datzenmike is right - forget about Facebook and only message people via carrier mooseseseses.

• Like 1

Facebook stalkers - ya know i love 'em dude from six years ago & a chick from 27 years ago. Creepy as fuck when you have forgotten a person and they are asking you questions about your emotional toenail clippings from a lifetime ago. Datzenmike is right - forget about Facebook and only message people via carrier mooseseseses.

Is this how they seem when they make contact?

HRwliXJ.gif

• Like 2