Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, looks like I'm out, I pulled my Datsuns out of that garage the other day and there are two bare rectangles on the floor....

oh Jesus. Yeah I had to clean up my garage over the past two weekends. Bikes got moved around and little miss was on Jack stands until I did the oil in my two running vehicles on Saturday. Work bench was killing me yesterday so some of the plastics for my blue bike ended up in my bedroom to clear off my work bench in attempts of finding my 13mm combo wrench

Never found the Damn thing though

Current plans are 2 620s and an apache. Possibly a tent trailer. The guy who owns the apache will be letting me use his tools and helping me out

I don't like horrible clutter

those jets skies are fucking cool! Way more badass than 620's. Keep the tent tho.

sounds like a good idea if I get the place. You'll be driving 3 or 5 hours if you want to go

Last winter we went to a meet in Monroe and another in South fucking Canada in a hole called Burlington. How much farther north than that is it?  cuz damn

I don't even remember why it was even in burlington but hell there were almost as many South Sounders at that get together as if we had it in Olympia,, fer cryin out loud.,

My wifes brother Darryl and his family live way the hell out on hwy 20 ,,,,, so yeah holy shit . I thought you worked in Everett ?,, that is a mighty big hump every morning.

work in Everett. Only about an hour commute from sedro to Everett. Main interest is house and shop on property that I like and within my price range the one is the best. Hop on a bike in the morning wouldn't be such a bad ride. If you know where the hospital between Burlington and sedro are on highway 20 the house is basically right across the street
  • Like 1