Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this happened just down the street from the house we are working on 

they were exchanging propane tanks when something went wrong 

put the operator in the hospital and burned part of the house 

blew the windows out of the truck and blew out 2 tires 

reports say they heard 4 explosions-we heard nothing the granite guys were cutting and polishing granite that day    it is very loud 

IMG_20140605_133835_679_zps1ilvkrbd.jpg

• Like 1

Need a door for the bathroom in my cabin.....soooo.....I dragged this out of the 'back 40' today.

Was a project I started about 20 years ago and never finished..... :lol:

It was a working noose until I inlaid into the 'table' and slathered it with epoxy....now....I have to make it shorter, wider, build a frame etc...etc.

First finish the routing and inlay some more who knows what.... and then pour about a gallon of Envirotex/ 2 part epoxy on it.

Hmmmmmm...fuck it.....sounds like a lot of work.....maybe I'll just buy a pre-hung door.... :rofl:

P1010001_zps2f4fafb9.jpg

I see two R-180 diffs and an L series 71B transmission. Then Jimi and Ruby??

Correct....but...that's Sammie.
Ruby has been in a deep freeze for a couple months. A few weeks ago I had a short window of opportunity between the spring (ground) thaw and the run off which would raise the water level, this limited time enabled me to get up the mountain and did a hole for her.

But....first...I had to drop the creek level a bit to get the truck through.....a tad deeper than it looks.
Used a 20 ft rope on the end of the winch cable 'coupled' to a homemade re-bar anchor, after 3 tosses I managed to open it up a bit....yanked a bunch of crap out that was impeding the flow. I eventually lost the anchor after I snapped the rope...oh well.....sold the boat years ago....lol

P1010005_zps72476679.jpg

P1010007_zpsbe2e0297.jpg

P1010002_zps5c641f3d.jpg

P1010004_zps58b7a50f.jpg

Need to go back up and mark her grave....I think I'll wait till fall and see if the 510 can make it through...lol

P1010009_zps99b672a9.jpg

• Like 4

this happened just down the street from the house we are working on 

they were exchanging propane tanks when something went wrong 

put the operator in the hospital and burned part of the house 

blew the windows out of the truck and blew out 2 tires 

reports say they heard 4 explosions-we heard nothing the granite guys were cutting and polishing granite that day    it is very loud 

IMG_20140605_133835_679_zps1ilvkrbd.jpg

This picture reminds me of a auto shop I used to deliver to for Autozone where I work now. A couple of weeks ago the place had cop cars and FBI agents swarm it. Apparently the guy was also running a chop shop and selling parts and whole cars that were stolen! Now it's locked down with locks and chains from the government, and it looks like he's out of business for at least ten years.

www.ncallstar.com/about/

photo.jpg

oh hell ya, got my bsa motorcycle running. I spent all weekend trying to push start that lil bitch.  Tweeked the points now the thing is hot shit. Somehow I always find a way to get that thing going.

Almost gave up on it. Looked like this all week.

bsaWP_20140509_002_zps8362152c.jpg

• Like 1