Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw the same thing last night in the news!!! I looks like a square light a10 goon to me

After some research I think its a later model 510 wagon.  Either way mother nature taking out a datto  :no:  :bye:

Couldn't the wall fallen on the POS in the background  :lol:

My dad used to buy a PBR brew kit when he was young. They literally brewed in a trash can. A big one. Then had trash parties. Perhaps a root to getting trashed? Well, point being. This beer didn't deserve anything more than a trash can, and the brand was not very worried about others messing up their brew. PBR is really not a good thing, but does the job.

The 810/Maxima (and the 720 for that matter) are rather boxy and so the rectangular lamps work on them just as round ones work on the 620's rounded lines. I find rectangular lamps not a hybrid that combines the best or traits but the result of cousins marrying and having six toes.