Vehicles you've had sex in...or on... or almost had...

On the tracks of a D9 cat, 64 gto, 78,86,&93 chevy p/u, couple chevette's, datsun 710&610 goon, 90 gmc van, 68pontiac grand prix, a Case shovel at a boat launch, 2000ish eclipse, subaru legacy, 71 gran torino, 93 toyota pickup, 89asto van, 76 chevy p/u, 76 nova, can't remember but i think there are a few more. 94 extended cab yota and a 84caprice wagon. :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahahahaha

hmm......

I think the first might have been a Pontiac Sunfire. Yep, it was, ooooooooooooooooo, damn you all for making me fully remember this, AFTER I started writing my response.

She wasnt even that cute either..... but at least she wasnt THE FIRST. The back seats in the Sunfire are bigger than they look though...........

other cars.......

1994 Toyota Camry

2006 Toyota Solara

2004 Honda Civic EX

1997 Ford Taurus

1996 Ford Ranger

1988 Dodge Ram D100 single cab

1999 Ford Expedition

2009 Nissan Versa

2002 Honda Civic Si

the '88 Ram was still the best, you could park it anywhere off road and it was totally unsuspecting, Just looked like you were out Coyote hunting

but other than my Si, nothing cool, the Solara was the worst, EX Civic was pretty bad too.

73 1200

74 B210

199? Ford Taurus

2000 Toyota Echo (roomier than it looks)

71 Mach 1 Mustang

84 Mercedes 300sd (best car ever for road head btw)

2003(?) Honda civic

Also a bunch of rental cars and an acquaintance's fullsize van. Probably some others I've forgotten too.

my purple 510 has been fucked in so many times i can not remember. Why i always say, 4 doors is perfect for fucking in and why i love them.

sentra ser

sentra sel

pathfinder (my old one i had for like 1 day)

300zx tt

my grandmas honda when i first got my license lol

my hardbody

and the last time was in our g20 on the way back from the beach. Kids were asleep in the back, pulled in the woods, and me and wife went at it. It was that wooded area coming back from long beach on the wa side instead of going back over the bridge.  so many dead wood areas where nothing is around, so we figured why not.

I like this thread. 

I think he was doing it wrong LOL. But he did say 2 girls, so could of been in one, and other in him lol.

Damn beer goggles again!  He only thought they were girls....  :rofl:

Sorry to all; if you make a typo, I might feel the need to make fun...  It's nothing personal!

Oh, what great flashbacks!

1962 Rambler 4 dr sedan baby blue, 6 cyl, three on the tree.   The flat front seats folded down to meet the back seat, turning it into a full size bed! Who could resist that feature for your time out!  (Dad’s, Mom’s sis’s, then mine.)

1963 1ton GMC 21’ KampKing Housecar (Housecar is what they called Motorhomes back in the day.) Big V-6 four speed with a granny gear on the floor with a 3’ shifter. It would top out about 62 mph.  If I could only count… (Orig Dad’s then mine years later. )

1970 AMC Hornet  4 dr sedan, two tone gold with white top.  A clumsy ride.   (Mom’s)

1969 Ford Econoline telephone van, army green with windows only on passenger side.  A stealthy outing ;) (Dad’s)

1971 Monte Carlo.  First year, really sweet a sweet ride. Dad really didn't appreciate catching me and my girl more than “sparking” in his new ride.

1965 Pontiac GTO  389 w/ 3 deuces, Muncie on the floor.  A real screamer! ;)  (Mine, all mine.)

1968 Chevy 90 Van  6 cyl, three on the tree, no windows to hide the nice-ittys inside.  

1980 Nissan 720 2x4  with 2 step camper shell. Big feet, tall headroom, long bed, is all I can say about that.  (Dad’s, borrowed for camping.)

1978 Pontiac Trans-Am Special Edition.  Any time anywhere... (GF’s)

1965 Chevy Corvair 2 dr convertible. Nothing better than a stick shift with the top-down on a hot desert night!  (GF's)

(Damn I gotta find pics of these sweet rides. ) 

Then I got married and things got a bit modern and routine

2000 Toy Pre-runner xcab

2006 Toy Tundra

But when the 79 620 gets running….:)

• 7 months later...

In order

'70 Dart 2 dr. (back seat)

'67 Fury III (warm hood using fender mount turn signal and wiper for traction)

'63 Ford Econoline van

'71 521 (BJ front seat and girl draped over lowered tailgate)

'79 Caprice (back seat door closed))

'82 Grand Prix (reclined front seat)

'78 KC (on the flat bed)

'86 Plymouth Caravel (back seat door open)