I found it ironic

:rofl:  ... wahahahaha ... this is good news ... I don't have to pack up , and can save dollars on birth-control ... :rofl:

Nope... just pack it in  :hairy:

You do know many STDs can be zoonotic diseases right? Ewe should be careful.

• Like 2
  • Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking around to find what performance that segment was from, and I stumbled upon this:

There was a full segment posted on Reddit a few months ago that this came out of... let me see if I can track it down. All the performances were really weird.

If you actually care to look, post #7 is the stupid post that started this crap, I could hardly believe what I was reading.

I did after you pointed it out... I guess that is where it went astray haha. Damn Mike stirring up trouble :rofl:

so-you-are-saying-we-got-trolled_zps669b

I've seen a lot more of these and I know where they end up and on which scrap heap. A little nudge in the right direction and.....

Oh if there were no deformities involved? Sure. Its only taboo because its been shown to be harmful to offspring. Now theres a stigma applied. I thought you meant that at its curent condition I wanted to allow people to marry into their own family. Now were on the same page... 

Inbreeding in animals fixes traits common to both parents like color of fur. The problem is it also fixes undesirable traits not so obvious or desirable like hemophilia weak bones or shorter life. The same genetics apply to humans and why it's deterred. (I know someone who's parents are cousins..... he has six toes. True story)

• Like 1

Inbreeding in animals fixes traits common to both parents like color of fur. The problem is it also fixes undesirable traits not so obvious or desirable like hemophilia weak bones or shorter life. The same genetics apply to humans and why it's deterred. (I know someone who's parents are cousins..... he has six toes. True story)

Yeah there's good and bad things that come of it.

I do know a guy in the Navy that was a product of kissing cousins ad he had a lot of health issues. Not sure if that was because his parents were related or what... He was also as dumb as a box of hair. Once again don't know the reasoning behind that... Could just be the Pennsyltucky region he was from.