620 ute dirtbike hauler

olly27

Got me a 77 620 3 owner ute she needs a bit of tlc but am putting time and effort into it to turn it into a cool lowered wheels through deck dirtbike hauler.Here in NZ we are big on the enduro dirtbike scene and this will be one cool way to get there.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to upload photos through photobucket but it's proving harder than getting new parts and restoring the ute.

Any tips would be helpful , the pics are uploaded to photobucket but can't attach them to my posts?

i have nothing helpful to add to this thread but the other week i had a dream that

i was loading up my 620 with a dirtbike (or 2?) i dont own a dirtbike...

• Like 1

With 2 bikes on theres about 30mm travel to bump stops but it travels nice,heavy springs and munro gt gas shocks keep it all good .

Not to comfy going for a drive unloaded tends to hop a bit but they are very rare over here so I take it out every chance and I know a good physio.

• Like 1

Sounds like just enough haha. Its good to see some south island rep! Im a Canterbury lad raised in Nelson, so probably not quite as tough to the cold as yourself ae. Welcome to Ratsun; there is plenty to read here!

With 2 bikes on theres about 30mm travel to bump stops but it travels nice,heavy springs and munro gt gas shocks keep it all good .Not to comfy going for a drive unloaded tends to hop a bit but they are very rare over here so I tak it out every chance and I know a good physio.

• Like 1

A couple more pics of the build showing the deck with drop down catches for the bikes and the fabricated taillight section which we fitted with 1972 Ford Falcon lights,everyone is using LEDs Stuff that old skol is cool.and Infront of right hand wheel is flush mount jet boat fuel filler cap for the gas.