Possible Datsun name revival

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On ratsun all threads end here, its the perfect plan, roll all the threads into one mega thread, imagine the chaos? It would be like insomniacs but there would so many posts no one would even get to reply to them, a self-sustaining clusterbomb of epic proportions, it would cause the very fabric of universe to unravel, it might even cause a 5 cent drop in gas prices........erm not really but one could hope, and besides it would likely be a 5 cent hike due to the whole universe unraveling thing causing refinery issues...

I wonder if they will make a truck, i shudder to think of what it would look like.

Datsun in name only.

• 1 month later...

Will no one rid me of this turbulent post????

thomas-beckett-henry-ii.jpg?w=298&h=355

... anyone 'get' this?

Well? This is the longest running unanswered lultz yet. Someone???

OK one Molson for the name of the person who spoke the quote and the correct word used. Beer delivered to CaNdY '14.

Also the winner gets to kick Tristin in the nuts first, while we hold him, for reviving this POS.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Well? This is the longest running unanswered lultz yet. Someone???

OK one Molson for the name of the person who spoke the quote and the correct word used. Beer delivered to CaNdY '14.

Also the winner gets to kick Tristin in the nuts first, while we hold him, for reviving this POS.

King Henry the second?

Sluggards?