New Heart for the flyer.

Not really a build thread just an up grade thread. I just picked up a Z22 motor from my friend Ray (Mr Bigtanker)

It is a good little up grade from what I have now. (Stock L20). I'm going to pull my motor the first week of August.

Then I'll re paint the bay and do the install. Hope to have it done in time for JCCS. I'll go take a couple pictures of the motor in a few minutes..

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is that the motor from rays 521 with that motor the radio flyer isnt going to be a cruiser anymore great score john give me a call if you need a hand with the swap   

I think there is alot more in this motor than what Ray thought. First thing I'll do after the install is have it tuned on a dyno and get the jets right and it should scream down the road..

• Like 2

Gonna be a nice swap John. Any plans for the L 20 thats coming out ?

I have one bite on it right now. But it that falls thru it will be up for grabs.

• 2 weeks later...

If that L motor don't sell bring it to Williams, I'll bring cash(just don't tell Chris)....rumor is we are bringing a truck.

Kelmo.

It's my plan to have it done by then. And if I don't hear from the guy soon I'll let you know.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Man I don't think I'll ever get it in the wagon. Freakin work keeps getting in my way. I'm workin all fuckin weekend just to catch up...

I'm really in no hurry to get it done. The wagon runs fine the way it is. I just couldnt pass up the deal from Mr Big.

Man I don't think I'll ever get it in the wagon. Freakin work keeps getting in my way. I'm workin all fuckin weekend just to catch up...

I'm really in no hurry to get it done. The wagon runs fine the way it is. I just couldnt pass up the deal from Mr Big.

hey john jccs is just around the corner lets get it in the wagon we got her ready for her debut along time ago for jccs we can do it again  

hey john jccs is just around the corner lets get it in the wagon we got her ready for her debut along time ago for jccs we can do it again  

I hear ya. But I know your busy all the time as well. Kid,Wife,Work.  But if this is an offer of your expertise then who am I to turn you down..