New Heart for the flyer.

I'm fuckin old and grumpy, And I spend enough hours here trying to make minum wage. So when I have to work 12 -14 hrs a day shit takes a while.

SO :fu:

You got the old and grumpy part right... but your workers are the ones making minimum wage... I heard you just sit around all day... (favorite In Living Color quote) "but I ain't one to gossip, so you ain't heard that from me" :rofl:

To be honest I'm actually impressed you got on this right away and finished in the amount to time you did.... Ray must of done one hell of a favor :hug: or blackmaled you..... I'm going with favor of some kind :fu:

• Like 1
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You got the old and grumpy part right... but your workers are the ones making minimum wage... I heard you just sit around all day... (favorite In Living Color quote) "but I ain't one to gossip, so you ain't heard that from me" :rofl:

To be honest I'm actually impressed you got on this right away and finished in the amount to time you did.... Ray must of done one hell of a favor :hug: or blackmaled you..... I'm going with favor of some kind :fu:

No I just wanted to shut him up....

• Like 2

Nice job Nelson.  You're a helluva bro..

Man Nelson is the best!!!  All you datsun Bros are the best. Nelson, Mark, Mr Big.   I can't believe all you guys want to help out a grumpy ass old man.

Hell if it were not for Nelson I would never even have my wagon.

• Like 2

It will be done If I have to show you how to do it. Man I pulled a muscle in my back first thing this morning. This shit sucks.

I have a really busy week ahead of me. Customers coming on Tuesday and not leaving until Thursday.Wife in the hospital.

FUCK,FUCK,FUCK!!!!

Well today was a great day. Mr Big came by at about 10:00AM and did a bunch of stuff to the wagon, Then about 3:30 Nelson showed up and they went at it and got the freakin thing running.

It's nice to have friends. I really don't know why they want to come and help me. But I think it's freakin great. :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup: 

• Like 3