New Heart for the flyer.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

go Nelson

I hope you are helping 

I try to help. But I also try to not get in his way. Nelson is the shit with 510's.  He put my red one together for me back in 07.

Hell if it were not for him that thing would still be sitting in my shop not finished.

No problem dont forget the nice alternator bracket i gave you,and i love those motor mounts.Lol

I don't think the mounts are going to work. It looks like the engine is sitting a little high to me. On the hunt for stock mounts now.

I hope your there already working on that goon Nelson,next week is the big inland empire show as well. :poke:

I think Nelson has done enough. If I didn't have to make a certan part for someones truck I would be done by now.

• Like 1

I think Nelson has done enough. If I didn't have to make a certan part for someones truck I would be done by now.

If you would have finished that part a long time ago you would've had more time to work on YOUR wagon. :fu:

Looking good BTW. I've been to busy working on said truck I didn't even notice this thread till today.

• Like 1

If you would have finished that part a long time ago you would've had more time to work on YOUR wagon. :fu:

Looking good BTW. I've been to busy working on said truck I didn't even notice this thread till today.

I'm fuckin old and grumpy, And I spend enough hours here trying to make minum wage. So when I have to work 12 -14 hrs a day shit takes a while.

SO :fu:

• Like 3