Creepers!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Father has the craftsmen creeper.  It's heavy (by comparison), the rails hit my arms wrong, and when I pick it up, the head rest drops forward, the bolts holding the casters come loose and drop the nuts, the casters aren't that great either.... Just awkward.  The adjustable headrest is nice, but there are only a handful of times I've ever needed it.

I've had this one for over 5 years now.  It sees abuse and holds up to it.  It's lightweight, more comfortable than the craftsmen even without the padding... I've taken a nap on it under the car before, the casters are smooth, and I think I paid $40-50 for it.

005-5.jpg

006-5.jpg

I have a hot rod one 

no idea on manufacturer I think I bought it at kragen years ago 

it has and still works great it has adjustable head rest I hardly ever use 

the only downfall is the castors get stuck in the deep driveway grooves 

when I was younger I hated these wrenching you always moved around now that I am a little older I dont know how I did without one 

the matco one above looks great and I like the 6 castor idea the wheels also look like a better rubber 

IMG_20130629_142749_599_zpsc196f87c.jpg

IMG_20130629_142801_736_zps350cf30c.jpg

they dont make a jackstand tall enough to get georges belly and a creeper under there lol

i kid

JERK, I'm big boned..... or bonered........ Heh, Heh, Heh THAT'S why they don't make them tall enough....

lol