Starting to make 100% real carbon fiber parts for all vehicles any part

Send me a 521 hood as a sample to prove legit status.

I think to be thorough we're going to need a few different things. So for me it will be 240z flares and tail surrounds please.  :ninja:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think to be thorough we're going to need a few different things. So for me it will be 240z flares and tail surrounds please.  :ninja:

Well, 521 fenders, valance, and radiator support sections will all need to be verified as quality and genuine CF parts as well, not to mention dash caps and tailgates.

i would think that a company that provides pieces/parts for drones would be well established

with a site.

When the drone program began it was a highly classified deal.  Under those circumstances, sub contractors were either fully vetted [too expensive] or "buried" under shall I say "falsified" piece part orders so that the end contractor or product could not be identified.  Parts could then be bought / sourced without getting every one in the subcontractor's facility cleared for classified access.  Sometimes, [only sometimes,] the CEO of the subcontractor was given a sketchy briefing on the end item so that cooperation, and no questions, would come from the "floor".  Upon delivery to the shell sub contract, the end item would be inspected to the project drawing and either certified as an "alternate part number" or remarked to the project specific part number.  Either way, the subcontractor either could not or would not be permitted to advertise the firm as part of the Drone Program supplier network.  Roundabout, but that's how the real world of classified programs works. 

One of the very best subcontractors for the Minuteman 2 reentry vehicle wireing harness was a sheltered workshop for the blind.  They obviously could not read the paperwork so depended on the wiring loom breadboards and careful placement of properly color coded wire looms to wire up the harness for the warheads.  They had an absolutely perfect production record, never a single failure in every wiring harness they delivered.

• Like 1

When the drone program began it was a highly classified deal.  Under those circumstances, sub contractors were either fully vetted [too expensive] or "buried" under shall I say "falsified" piece part orders so that the end contractor or product could not be identified.  Parts could then be bought / sourced without getting every one in the subcontractor's facility cleared for classified access.  Sometimes, [only sometimes,] the CEO of the subcontractor was given a sketchy briefing on the end item so that cooperation, and no questions, would come from the "floor".  Upon delivery to the shell sub contract, the end item would be inspected to the project drawing and either certified as an "alternate part number" or remarked to the project specific part number.  Either way, the subcontractor either could not or would not be permitted to advertise the firm as part of the Drone Program supplier network.  Roundabout, but that's how the real world of classified programs works. 

One of the very best subcontractors for the Minuteman 2 reentry vehicle wireing harness was a sheltered workshop for the blind.  They obviously could not read the paperwork so depended on the wiring loom breadboards and careful placement of properly color coded wire looms to wire up the harness for the warheads.  They had an absolutely perfect production record, never a single failure in every wiring harness they delivered.

ah, that does make perfect sense. however, i still think a place that was funded by the govt/etc would be well funded enough 

to have a website, even if they didnt/werent allowed to advertise that they were making drone parts. website usually equals better

business, OR at least a better way to get your company/name out there

Cdubs raised a very good point.

OP should be able to give a reasonable answer to the questions he's posed (hopefully without resorting to Google).

If they are genuine, there has to be an Unclassified example of something they've made.

I'm just jealous cause this is something I really want to teach myself to do.

IBTL ?

lol i love how we are all just kinda having a conversation amongst ourselves now, with now follow up from op.

of course, he could be busy, running his/her shop. 

we shall seeeeeee

im still trying to think of what i would want cf....

i cant think of anything

a few years ago, when i was datsun-less, 

i probably wouldve desired quite a few cf parts for my s14.

cf looks good on some datsuns, especially prettier ones and or racers

but to me seems out of place to put on a rat

• Like 1

This guy started a thread on the Ratsun FBI group and has made more posts over there. Has pictures of his work as well.

Not too sure why he hasn't come back here.

Have you seen the 3 pages of shit?

Tough crowd.