late night rant

Just got home from my brother's out in Yelm. Was cruising in my pos lifted chev, speed limit 55, car comes up on me fast with its high beams, dims his lights and rides ride up my ass with plenty of oppertunity to pass. Can't stand people who won't go around, plus he's blinding me in my mirror, so I slowed down hoping they'd go by. Not a chance, so I brake checked him in a truck with no brake lights. Didn't back off. Asshole. Maybe ill drive down the shoulder, finally the ass hat goes around punching the gas in that white charger with diagonal green stripes down the side, lights on top and a star on the door. So I dropped in third and kept up to him till about 100 with my brights on. If he can break the law then so be it fuck tard.

On the bright side, I did have a train engineer dim his lights for me.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

next time a cop rides up on your ass, hit the brakes hard. Lets see if he can explain why he was following you to close.

side note : whats that, your back / neck hurts, time to see a doctor and a lawyer.

$$$$$$.$$ :wub:  

I don`t know about that, i know your joking but,, those charger popo specials have some serious brake-age going on they also have brake assist which is like ABS on steroids.. i saw one awhile back that was getting retreaded at the Goodyear and the rear discs were about te same size as my wheels with tires on them..

its all about timing hamuck.  we have a couple around here that like to get you on a 25 mph road at nite, come roaring up on you at 60-70, stomp on the brakes til they come to a stop, let you get a quarter mile ahead and floor it again.  they get really, really pissed when they have to explain that it was either the ditch or the back of your car, and why they were in those specific circumstances to begin with, to their superiors  :fu:

Haha brake checking a cop, top notch work.

You should come down to the Portland area, so many dumbass selfish drivers here. This is how I learned trying to be a vigilante on the road is useless, there's too many of them out there... although once in a while I make an exception for an exceptionally stupid one.

-Robert

fuck man, I brake check anyone that gets too close to me. if you cant get on your breaks fast enough, you're buying me a new car, paying my medical bills, and possibly buying me a second new car. not my problem you decided to drive like an asshat lol.