POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not on craigslist, but a guy down the road has this '79 with a California stepside. Kinda rough; but he says it runs but the carb is bad. When I looked at it there was 3"of water on the floor. He paid $400 so he wants $400 back.

Luis@425-280-7845

2mqvqet.jpg

and the spider that tried to eat me.....

Fuck yeah that's a big scary looking spider !

• Like 2

Besides nutty price on that (I'd figure $2 ~ 3K and that's if somebody just digs old Maxima station wagons in particular),  gotta love when someone highlights the engine in the write-up but doesn't include pics of said engine.  

Yeah, looks like a quality car. Its something Id have no issues driving around. I think your price is more accurate. Id probably pay something in the $2-2.5K range unless those mesh wheels are something legit. 

I just cant see paying close to that. Plus, the L24 ( madJDMtyteYO Z engine :rolleyes:) came standard in those. Big whoop. 

Best craigslist ad ever! Man knows how to sell and that's how we should sell our datsuns lol. I actually came across a few ads like that on CL made me crack up but there very well done hey who hasn't gone threw the same ok' CL bullshit from people he basically weeded out all the flakes and low ballers.

Lets see if my stupid phone will let me do this... Lol

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4095317700.html

2 dr in Sacramento, restored, $9k - surprised none of the other NorCal folks caught this one yet lol ;-)

That looks like good bang for the buck.  I'm not keen on the color or wheels, but the wheels could easily be changed.

You said it.  When someone says it's all orginal, with those wheels, and it has a V6, rest assured, they don't know what they are talking about.  The body does look clean.  If the rest of the car looks like that with no rust or bondo, I'd say it's a good buy.

You said it.  When someone says it's all orginal, with those wheels, and it has a V6, rest assured, they don't know what they are talking about.  The body does look clean.  If the rest of the car looks like that with no rust or bondo, I'd say it's a good buy.

Exactly!  These are the best buys when the owner doesn't really understand what he has and these wheels will throw out a lot of potential buyers...Now just hope this lasts until my christmas bonus and I'll jump on it.

• Like 2