POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The 120y is sort of a weird bird. Can't read the papers but I would believe that is a pretty small A series engine. I would think driving around on the wrong side of the car would be difficult to say the least. I would love to have the bumpers and the clock! No asking price, they are wanting a golden penny.

The 120y is sort of a weird bird. Can't read the papers but I would believe that is a pretty small A series engine. I would think driving around on the wrong side of the car would be difficult to say the least. I would love to have the bumpers and the clock! No asking price, they are wanting a golden penny.

The 120y is basically the RHD version of the US B210.   The 120Y is very common in Australia but is also found in Japan (where it was made of course) and other parts of the world.

I believe they came with an A12 where as the US B210 came with an A14.  Also the bumper style is different and other variations.

I was trying to sell my '73 620 w/o motor-trans for less, with current tags, plus the body on my is much better.

Clearly makes the one I want to sell (some day soon) look like a better deal ... this will be interesting to watch!

Do you still have the truck k_trip? I'm an interested buyer.

I was trying to sell my '73 620 w/o motor-trans for less, with current tags, plus the body on my is much better.

Clearly makes the one I want to sell (some day soon) look like a better deal ... this will be interesting to watch!

I didnt even know it said no engine or trans... guess i should have read it...

I've been looking at the Orange County one. Worth 6k? 

Not on the West Coast. From the pictures it looks clean for sure, but its a basically stock L16 car. Only points I can see is not mangled, 2dr, and crack-free dash. I dont think I would offer anything above $4k-$4.5k. Prices are for sure going up everywhere though. 

I've been looking at the Orange County one. Worth 6k? 

It doesn't look like it has any mods, and the seller doesn't list any mods.  So probably a 4spd, stock suspension, and I'd bet those aren't the wheels and tires he was using on the car.  Looks like it will need tires soon.  If the car is rust free with no bondo... I'd still feel more comfortable around $3500-$4000, if the paint is quality.

• Like 1