Skibs 240Z

Skib

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think to keep the heat out but I have to say since it's so loose I bet its going to be better at keeping it in. Maybe not though who knows. Was it a "well since I have more" decision? lol I'm sure wrapped is better then not in any case.

I would pick up some of the heat wrap made for hoses/hard lines at some point that fits on snug as possible.

Edited by 72240z
I would think to keep the heat out but I have to say since it's so loose I bet its going to be better at keeping it in. Maybe not though who knows. Was it a "well since I have more" decision? lol I'm sure wrapped is better then not in any case.

I would pick up some of the heat wrap made for hoses/hard lines at some point that fits on snug as possible.

I had it left over so I said fuck it, should keep some of the heat off it.

Saw Skibs car in person tonight. Nice work!

thanks slo, I shoulda givin ya rip down the street lol. its good to get positive feedback from people that have been at it longer than me, (and know what there doing lol)

Edited by Skib

Ya, if she was willing and I was at a bar or club liquored up I'd prob wake up next to her but just looking at pics in make believe land I still say pass lol. Give me 10 years or so, I'll come around....