Skib

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much boost are you running???

running at the stock 7lbs right now,

when its good and broken in and ready to race I should be able to bring it up to 14-15lbs as long as the stock injectors can keep up.

no way dude that would be messed up.... maybe a RB tho that would be tight hehe.. all that really needs done is the gasket work an waste gate, then she should be ready to be drivin daily again, crossin fingers... anthony has a good job, gets paid well.. but every time he sets money aside for her, something comes up.. :(

i havent driven one with them but i would think it would be easier you dont need to look to far to see whats behind you

nice lookin mirros skib where did you find um

There is no way its at all easier lol. They are farther away, smaller and at a less optimal angle, the blind spot is HUGE even in the small s30. Its like trying to look through a paper towel roll.

I mean if your not partial to mirror use its way worth it. They look HOT, way hot. Personally I prefer to see as much as possible, actually added a stock s30 mirror to my passenger side because I can't stand only having one.

Up to the driver though, not being able to see well out of side mirrors I guess is negligible, not like its a mac truck.

Have you ever driven a car with fender mirrors? I find it VERY annoying lol.

lol i only have on mirror now and the holes are so fucked up that its held on with bailing wire, its totally and utterly useless :fu:

so even fender mirrors are an improvement (plus they look sick :D)

found em on Ebay bonvo :cool:

lol i only have on mirror now and the holes are so fucked up that its held on with bailing wire, its totally and utterly useless :fu:

so even fender mirrors are an improvement (plus they look sick :D)

found em on Ebay bonvo :cool:

Ya I mean its all relative in this hobby of ours. If its an improvement over what you got not all the better though lol, they are going to look fantastic on there that's for sure.

I mean if your not partial to mirror use its way worth it. They look HOT, way hot. Personally I prefer to see as much as possible, actually added a stock s30 mirror to my passenger side because I can't stand only having one.

Ever since my dog ate my passenger side mirror, I've learned to drive without it.

Even the Japanese stopped using those fender mirrors in modern cars. I forget why now...they do look pretty cool though. :cool:

[Edit: Wow, $108 for these

ed7f_12.JPG

Not bad for $68

!BREhF1QBGk~$(KGrHgoOKjEEjlLmY6sPBJ8IPdze(w~~_12.JPG

!BREhJsQ!Wk~$(KGrHgoOKj4EjlLmY+TiBJ8IPtrpOQ~~_12.JPG

Edited by hughdogz
added pics and links