I bought a rolling vagina... it feels so wrong.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldnt mind doing the 302 deal to one, people can laugh their ass off until you hit the gas ,, they definitly would be the closest thing to a modern day cobra with that setup. If you do the 302, you have the entire mustang performance catalog to pull from.  are the double headlights stock? I wonder if I could fit those headlight guts in my Accord hatch headlight buckets 

• Like 1

BTW, how much did you get this NB? The prices for these NA/NB have jumped up like d 510. Well, not so much like d 510 but almost similar.

one of my favorite cars ive ever owned was a silver 91... If they are gay, I must be the biggese fag because I sure like them alot!

where is your miata? is that why you wanted to trade ur truck w/ mine?

To OP,

Do your self a favor & take advantage of it on the mountain pass or zigzags. Push it to limit. Them tell us if they do really handle like vagina. Be careful not to get carried away.

I never had to slowdown much on d corners & turns. One time, I forgot I was driving my xB & I almost loss it on d corner.

What do you do in your Miata's exactly?

first one was drifting and the second one broke a tie rod while driving. :no: third one was used as parts whore after I busted oil pan.    miatas don't last long with me, but the hella fun to drive and slide and one with boost is even better. :cool:   I highly recommend rollbars to everyone though!  A broken back sucks ass. lol

i wouldnt mind doing the 302 deal to one, people can laugh their ass off until you hit the gas ,, they definitly would be the closest thing to a modern day cobra with that setup. If you do the 302, you have the entire mustang performance catalog to pull from.  are the double headlights stock? I wonder if I could fit those headlight guts in my Accord hatch headlight buckets 

the dual headlight setup isn't stock you can get the cobalt kit to do them but there kind of expensive.

alot of guys in d miata community are as tall as you...some taller. They just swap d seats w/ d elise ones. They straight bolt to d floor.

i didnt understand that concepts at 1st but a few of my buddies had those gloves while driving. Our hands tend to sweat so much on d wheel. Prolly bec of d lack of air we are/were getting inside d cockpit....even w/ d fan blowing hard on us.

Translation into Standard English, or at least not Pijin, please.  You did graduate from the sixth grade ? Just how far South of San Diego are you?

• Like 1

Translation into Standard English, or at least not Pijin, please.  You did graduate from the sixth grade ? Just how far South of San Diego are you?

THANK YOU! I hate trying to read these foolish preteen girl text message posts!