Ratsun Auction 6.0 Part 3,For Mrs 510freak ends Tuesday may 14th, 7:10 pm Pacific

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Now this is a tough one for me to post,Never thought I would start a Ratsun auction this close to home..

So the short of it

My wife has been feeling sick for a while now, so last week she had xrays done

Today she gets back from the Doctors,In tears..

She has holes in her lung(s)

Not curable,but managable with time etc(I really do not want to spell it all out)

So yeh here goes Ratsun auction 6.0 for Stephanie(Mrs 510freak)

I have had a couple hr talk wit her about stuff etc..

She really wants to get her 510(the grey one) painted,and possibly get to Canby(not sure on this have to ask her doc etc)

So anyone on Van Isle know of a cheap or whatever guy that can do it(hopefully cheap cheap)

I have been sourcing stuff for it, almost done that part.

Ends at 8am, May 8th (west coast time,Same time for example.. Seattle WA)

So here is the start

A pair of H4 clear lights(buckets will need modding)Low beam(new never mounted)

lights002_zps419607ad.jpg

Photobucket is being its usual self right now will post pics later.

I will add more stuff later.

Really in shock right now

edit..

The compasion and offerings from all here,is just so nice

I have been approched by several people as to donations

I really am one to give too

Just so great all :hug: :hug:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Thanks guys

Sorry if I wasnt clear with location (bit scattered/shocked right now)

But yes, Vancouver Island British Columbia(Canada)

Geez Lou,  I am so sorry to hear about your wife and her struggles.  Count me in for some $$ coming your way. I don't have a car currently but cash will work.

For everyone else, remember who the guy is that took up the lead for those other auctions to help club members out and give with your heart.

My prayers for your wife and for you sir.

Chris

Guest 510kamikazifreak

You guys are the greatest.

Sorry if I do not reply to each and every post, but I do say a big heartfelt thanks to all here.....

It has been said in here and through pm message if donations are taken,Man I really do not know what to say on this but :hug:

Adding to the auction a revell tuner series model kit(partially assembled,not by myself.)

After dealing with my own health issues for the last (almost) three years now, I have been blown away time and time again by the kindness and generosity of not only friends and family, but complete strangers. I hope you and your wife feel lots of love coming your way right now. I won't say "I know how you feel" because I've learned that NOBODY can know what you are feeling right now; even if it's an identical situation/age/diagnosis, etc. So I'll wish you the best of luck, and I hope that whatever money is raised here will lift a bit of weight off of your shoulders.

I know I've got more to throw in, but for now (until I can go through my stuff) I'll put up the side pillar vents from my 72 510. They're in good shape (driver condition) but could use a good cleaning.

Shipping to anywhere in US or Canada on me. Or shit, anywhere worldwide. I'll send the bastards to the arctic research station if somebody there needs em. Bring it on if you want em!

image-7.jpg

image-8.jpg

I love the idea of this type of fundraser. I was fortunate and won one a while back so i have a suggestion. If there are more items added or donated, they should be kept seperate, i feel that when items keep being added after the bidding starts, it takes to many people out of the bidding and deflates the price. New items should be started in a seperate auction. Jmho

Haven't gotten the vents off yet, but I wanted to add a couple more things this morning first.

First is a JAF 2001 special edition Christmas sticker. I've never opened the package so I'm not sure what material it is, but it's not one of the original silicone ones. Still pretty cool and in perfect condition. Here's the actual item. It's reversed so you can put it inside the glass, which is why you can't really tell what it looks like... lol

c19c946d-80d1-4764-bbdc-c7a5f366ea06.jpg

This is the actual design:

STICKERJAF.jpg

Next up is your choice of either Buckyballs or Buckycubes ("Original Edition" color, 125 magnets in each). Both are still sealed in the original packaging. Not car related, but they are really fun and you can no longer get them (even on eBay) because they were deemed "unsafe" because kids were swallowing them or putting them in their noses and getting hurt, so they're kind of collector's items. I call them the Lawn Darts of our generation :) With a bid, please include a promise that you will not put these in any orifice or leave them where kids or pets can get to them. Here are the actual items:

BuckyballsBuckycubes.jpg

And here's what you can do with them:

The auction is for your choice of one of them (balls or cubes), but if the bidding goes over $100 the winner will receive both.

Shipping is included in auction price!

I love the idea of this type of fundraser. I was fortunate and won one a while back so i have a suggestion. If there are more items added or donated, they should be kept seperate, i feel that when items keep being added after the bidding starts, it takes to many people out of the bidding and deflates the price. New items should be started in a seperate auction. Jmho

This

REDACTED

Are you sure you don't wanna give some notice as to when to end the forst round to give this stuff a chance to cook a bit more? It's definitely your show here (and your money), but you might be short changing yourself a bit.

Im headed to my storage unit today and will pull a couple things out to add to the auction. 

Are you sure you don't wanna give some notice as to when to end the forst round to give this stuff a chance to cook a bit more? It's definitely your show here (and your money), but you might be short changing yourself a bit.

I agree with this. If its going to be multiple auctions in the same thread, Id suggest a standard time frame to bid. What if someone didnt want earlier items, but wanted something later and you just cut off the auction saying someone else won? Or maybe you could get more money out of people with a friendly bidding war, but instead you just stop it out of the blue and you lose money. Just some thoughts.