Maximum Pumpkn!

subscribed, nice, i got a already built l28et im dropping in mine, but its a LONG way out, right now im doing a complete restoration on the interiors and all the rubber, its worse than any engine or drivetrain project i have ever undertaken. god its just, overwhelming some days.

but ill have the only maxima with a new interior and rubber. for now.......

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasnt able to find new anything so far!, a few things from other models fit identically, but I am in dire need of a center console and glove box door. and those are maxima/910 specific.

by new, i meant everything in the car has been cleaned and painted with SEM Color Coat, which is some AMAZING plastic paint/dye if you have ever used it, if you want some color in your interior, i would try it.

what parts are you looking for? I found out that the door pull covers from the b12 sentras fit identically and are better quality, those and the lock garnish piece.

I am on the prowl for grey armrests, I have blue and the interior is gonna be grey/black/graphite when I finish it.

I really have been meaning to update my build thread but i have been busy building me datto!!.

if you have any lead on anything man let me know, cause ill take any color of glove box and console, but i need factory grey armrests since they are rubber not plastic, if i paint/dye them it will wear off on your arm, at least i think it will, i dont wanna find out really,  my other option is to wrap them but i would rather have original ones.

2121991-4876696414_d3f62d18be_z.jpg

Liquids cannont be compressed... :rofl: JK I love you Dave. 

actually contrarty to popular belief, all materials in the know universe can be compressed.

water at the bottom of the ocean is compressed, much denser than water at the top of the ocean.

"If there were a material that is completely incompressible the speed of sound through that material would be infinite. It is generally accepted by physicists that nothing travels faster than c (the speed of light in vacuo)"

i get a good chuckle out of people who claim stuff cant be compressed, like brake fluid for example, its hard to compress, not cant be compressed, al liquids are compressible

totally different is bringing a static liquid under pressure (like paint or water in an aerosol can, the aerosol is pressurizing the can but doesnt have the power to actually compress the liquid, even to the slightest degree), not the same as compressing the liquid itself

actually contrarty to popular belief, all materials in the know universe can be compressed.

water at the bottom of the ocean is compressed, much denser than water at the top of the ocean.

"If there were a material that is completely incompressible the speed of sound through that material would be infinite. It is generally accepted by physicists that nothing travels faster than c (the speed of light in vacuo)"

i get a good chuckle out of people who claim stuff cant be compressed, like brake fluid for example, its hard to compress, not cant be compressed, al liquids are compressible

totally different is bringing a static liquid under pressure (like paint or water in an aerosol can, the aerosol is pressurizing the can but doesnt have the power to actually compress the liquid, even to the slightest degree), not the same as compressing the liquid itself

Ah haha sure... all material can be compressed. I dont know where youre getting getting your facts, but it takes something like 300,000psi to compress water by 1% volume. Thats nowhere close to the pressure in the Marianas Trench. Id have to look it up to be sure, but if I remember correctly its only something like 15,000psi. I could talk about sound travelling through water all day: I was a sonar technician for 8 years. 

My last point about this is that it was a joke... easily shown with the graphic and Im sure that any common pressure washer will not be able to compress water. 

A q-tip with super clean and a pressure washer!

Triple, the key with the super clean is to not dilute it, but don't let it sit for more than 15 minutes, it also oxidizes aluminium.

Sounds just like purple power and the chain degreaser (also purple...weird) I use :)

I get the big jug industrial stuff.

Ah haha sure... all material can be compressed. I dont know where youre getting getting your facts, but it takes something like 300,000psi to compress water by 1% volume. Thats nowhere close to the pressure in the Marianas Trench. Id have to look it up to be sure, but if I remember correctly its only something like 15,000psi. I could talk about sound travelling through water all day: I was a sonar technician for 8 years. 

My last point about this is that it was a joke... easily shown with the graphic and Im sure that any common pressure washer will not be able to compress water. 

yes i know, i was just messing with you back man, the graphic is cause for tons of amusement.

• Like 1

Not much progress last night, we did get the cops called on us though.........for what you ask, why the horrid society crumbling crime of parking in the alley, not blocking just parking on the side of it.

We are hoping to get everything in tonight and have it running by Thursday...... hopefully.

• Like 1

We were honestly planning on surprising you guys and throwing some extra labor into that thing,, but my wife kaboshed the idea , saying that we ( FAT510 and me )  had to enjoy our birthday right the fuck where we were,,,,,,,,,,,  or she would have a complete meltdown,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  not unlike the partial one she had when i told her of our plans for the evening..

i see no pictures of any law inforcement ,,,only words,, many words.