Maximum Pumpkn!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Previously asked for engine mileage intel

If on a tiny phone ,, 167451

which is pretty good, being it was a zx so assuming an adult owner probably at least through 60k , but i have no idea if speedo worked at time of wreck.

EndofSchoolYear2013001-1.jpg

I always leave the 1 on so i can take it to eleven

spinaltapVOL11.jpg

Price ,,, i think this engine /car swap/dismantle swap type thing,, at $140.  made all 5 people involved a few dollars.. or saved them a few.

and last but not least,,,  this camp marker

Baccalaureate001_zps6a874418.jpg

Ritzville? Man, you were really lost to end up there! :lol:  You must have family there I suppose. I'm about 25 miles N of there, even more the middle of nowhere. My wife works in Ritzville at the Extension Office. My 510 was found behind a barn a few miles W of Ritzville.

Good to know your trip went so well.

Len

Was raised in Ritzville, family reunion...

Congrats on escaping! E WA is like a weird black hole for some of us - can't get away. I made it all the way the East Coast (NJ, Philly, N VA) for a few years, but somehow got sucked back here. I remember the thrill of driving back West and seeing sagebrush again in Kansas. Yeah, sagebrush, cheat grass, and scab rock, that's what resonates to us black hole dwellers.

datzenmike - "Town was near abandoned" That is more or less the definition of E WA State!  :lol:  But there are still dead Datsuns to be found in the wild here.

Len

• Like 3