Prius get's pulled over

Ok so just about everywhere I go in the Z, I get the nod from cops. They don't harass me like they do ricer's. Hell, I don't run bumper's and they never hassle me for it. They do follow me though. I had one cop get onto the freeway and speed up next me and roll with me for like 10 minutes before taking off. So yesterday I'm driving down a 4 lane black top and I stop at a light. I'm in the right lane 2 car's back, Prius is in the left lane, state trooper in the opposing lane nearest. The light turn's, we go. The cop then proceeds to flip a bitch and gets behind me for a minute before changing lanes. He run's up on the 1 car that is now behind the Prius and flips his lights on. The one car moves out of the way and he pulls the Prius over. As far as I can tell the Prius did nothing wrong(technically). And as I drive by the cop was totally staring at my Z as he put his hat on while stepping out of the car and heading to go talk to the Prius driver. Kind of funny, coincidence?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For there to be a coincidence, two things must coincide.  Your story was something like this.

I drive a z.

I saw a prius get pulled over.

end.

Your story blows.

oh yeah,  IBTL.

Edited by Rhapakatui
  • Like 4

I've known several blondes.  I was once in a bar, and there was this incredibly hot blonde about three seats down.  Just as I was about to go talk to her, she stands up and hugs a guy that just walked in.  They ended up leaving together.

Clearly in this story, the blonde girl was so aroused by my presence that she grabbed the first guy she saw and took him home.

• Like 3

Clearly nobody can read, and missed the point's of the story entirely, a cop basically flipped a bitch to check out my car, and then saw a pruis and said, "fuck you prius!" and proceeded to jack him up for no reason other than hes a gay ass prius,DUH!

Yeah because no one has ever seen a Z before and the cops want to impress you cuz you drive a Z.  Hey I found the coincidence!!

Did you talk to the cop afterwards and know for a fact that he pulled over the Prius for no reason except he was driving a Prius? Hey another coincidence!!

Sorry, i must have missed the point of the story too :blush:

IBTL Bishes!!!

Clearly nobody can read, and missed the point's of the story entirely, a cop basically flipped a bitch to check out my car, and then saw a pruis and said, "fuck you prius!" and proceeded to jack him up for no reason other than hes a gay ass prius,DUH!

Me thinks you driving a Z has gone to your head.  Starting to sound like a typical Z car owner.   :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

So yesterday I'm driving down a 4 lane black top and I stop at a light. I'm in the right lane 2 car's back, Prius is in the left lane, state trooper in the opposing lane nearest. The light turn's, we go. The cop then proceeds to flip a bitch and gets behind me for a minute before changing lanes. He run's up on the 1 car that is now behind the Prius and flips his lights on. The one car moves out of the way and he pulls the Prius over. As far as I can tell the Prius did nothing wrong(technically). And as I drive by the cop was totally staring at my Z as he put his hat on while stepping out of the car and heading to go talk to the Prius driver. Kind of funny, coincidence?

i've heard about these dyslexic troopers