Bleach's Fairlady

with all the work that went into Dillions was well worth it, that is one B U tee Full dime.

the Z is shaping up nicly so I bet it will be done by next years GG / POTD and Canby. :cool:

do you happen to know how many RHD Zzz made it to the states.

just wondering, Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockers were pretty solid. Its the quarter section ahead of the rear tires that had to be "remanufactured". Body filler is for shaping only as I have welded in new sheet metal where there was cancer. What a job this has been. Almost ready for primer and i still have a good bit of floor rot to fix. Two months tops and she will be orange and perty...

• 11 months later...

funny-pictures-captain-obvious-cat.jpg

haha nice. Im just fuckin with ya. It was pulled from the archives at the paint shop as a standard 68-80ish datsun orange single stage centauri that was cross referenced to an omni base coat. They got it way off so I took it back and they tweaked it pretty damn close if not right on.

haha nice. Im just fuckin with ya. It was pulled from the archives at the paint shop as a standard 68-80ish datsun orange single stage centauri that was cross referenced to an omni base coat. They got it way off so I took it back and they tweaked it pretty damn close if not right on.

Werd

Watch out or I'll start pointing out the runs and blistering :o

ouch! No blistering but plenty of runs in the clearcoat. Gotta sand out the bugs and shit and buff it anyways. I didnt lay the paint but I did do all the beautiful bodywork in which you will find very few flaws. Haha glad this thread is up again.