Bleach's Fairlady

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your oics are small :( cool tho, how much longer till this gets together?

yea,Iphone 3g pics do odd stuff sometimes. Came out that way when I emailed them to myself. Hopefully done later this week but likely next week. Just gotta assemble it all,wet sand and polish and some more minor work on the floors then its out!

lol much better, very nice man, very nice!

iz lookin good so far, how much more u gotta do?

Thanks so much. Gotta assemble and adjust all the bolt on peices,wet sand and buff the clear coat and a little more grindy weldy shit on the floors then sionara MF. Its pretty nice but I have 4 cars waiting to take the slot at the shop so I cant wait til its gone.

Thanks so much. Gotta assemble and adjust all the bolt on peices,wet sand and buff the clear coat and a little more grindy weldy shit on the floors then sionara MF. Its pretty nice but I have 4 cars waiting to take the slot at the shop so I cant wait til its gone.

YAH! Me too. this F@#$%*+ Fairlady is the reason my truck still has dents in it :angry:

YAH! Me too. this F@#$%*+ Fairlady is the reason my truck still has dents in it :angry:

Haha What makes you think you get my spot in the shop next? Your about a year out. We are in high demand. :cool: JK. Your truck wouldnt take too long. The roofs not as bad as Greg says, He just doesnt want to do it.

• 2 months later...
Guest DatsuNoob

End of the worlds 2012? Hory Shaith! Hoapfooly der still be the interwebz for oics and lOLz, but if nots den you haz a sweet Z for running from de zombees or murderuss sex rowbawts trying eet my brains, HO-Ray!

Glad you got those pics up kevin. Sorry I dont frequent the site much anymore but im sure Bleach would verify I am still very much a die hard datto freak...

Happy to hear the praise on the work but cant wait for the critiquing sure to follow some day when its rollin down the road. :D

This is not the same car I originally met. I under bid it and ended up with a serious handful...however,this has been a project that has had a huge impact on my life. This has proven to myself that I am capable of any task I set out to finish. I have never given up at anything and I stand proud that I follow through with my commitments. Now come get your fucking car out of my garage!!! LOL JK... See ya sunday Bleach!!!