72 521 quick sale $50

Hello ratsun, I have a 72 521 L20b w/ long tube headers, 5 speed, a weber 32/36 carb, Mallory ignition. It has rust but its not falling apart. I know you guys always want to see the pics but I dont have any right now. Im going on deployment and my plans for storage fell through so I need to sell by friday 29MAR13. Runs and drives with some electrical issues. Im located in Everett,WA. If intrested call 6six2-sevenone5-96eight9. Please leave a voicemail with contact info and I will call you back. I dont have cell recpetion until about 1:00 most days. Truck is for sale for $50.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll call you in the morning. Mississippi phone #? oops looks like Izzo beat me by 7 minutes. 2nd in line. Clear title?

Truck and trailor poised and ready.

Codebit521

I responded to your PM, off by six PM. Give me a call tonight! Or I can try your number

And to all you haters, :fu: hahaha.  Doubt Ill be selling it.  The B is in my name, the wagon is in my name and tonight it will be finished.  I needs a truck!  NEED a truck. I can't haul shit (like couch, bed, furniture) very will in either of my cars.

Not anything against Izzo, but this really makes me mad. I was on the computer all day and stopped for lunch. I come back and I missed the sale of a local truck.

This is bullshit. I've been looking for a 521. I'm so angry at myself.

Not anything against Izzo, but this really makes me mad. I was on the computer all day and stopped for lunch. I come back and I missed the sale of a local truck.

This is bullshit. I've been looking for a 521. I'm so angry at myself.

I live 30mins from the point of sell and its going to oregon, fuck this.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.