72 521 quick sale $50

How did I not see this then? Weird... I even have RSS feeds for the FS section. Well, Im even more pissed now, I had all morning to see it. 

By the looks of it you had less than 10 minutes to see it and respond..  The shit stain Tim probably left on his chair will most likely never come clean...At least not with the chemicals mankind now possess..

• Like 2
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the looks of it you had less than 10 minutes to see it and respond.. The shit stain Tim probably left on his chair will most likely never come clean...At least not with the chemicals mankind now possess..

Bahahahahaha!

Jesus fuck. 

Y_U_MAD_THO-1301768949.jpg

Wanna know whats funny?  I worked on my wagon from 9 till 12pm.  Went in, showered, had some sex.  clicked New content on ratsun. There this bitch was, fresh.  I called dips, PM, text all at once.  Luck of the draw?  It's not as easy as that, just so you know.  He doesn't have the title on him and I have to rely on his friend to get it to fellow ratsuners for me, or mail it to me.  Could be a hit or miss, but I have faith. I also have Jen & Brodey to thank for helping me snag this up until I can get over there wednesday.

You guy's should be happy someone got it, though I know how it goes when A good deal is right there. 

tumblr_m5cra4gyKr1rxmba4o1_400.gif

PS. The wiring is fucked. Toggle switch controls all running lights.  Brake lights aren't the best at night. Easier seen during the day. It's gonna take a new wiring harness I'm sure, as its been hacked. The valance is fucked, the dash is sitting in the back..... 

Ohh, now you mention the shit about lights and such.....  I'm making Brody drive this heap home tonight in the dark then  :rofl:

Hell, as long as the truck isn't getting scrapped, I consider it saved.... no matter if it's sold to a notorious flipper  :sneaky:

jenn, since you have possession ill give you $200 and promise it wont get flipped  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  possession is 9/10's of the law :P

You have enough cars. Let other a chance to have more than one Datsun. 

You have enough cars. Let other a chance to have more than one Datsun. 

I own 2 trucks, thats it :P 

lol.... I'm not getting into the middle of any of this dick swinging.  I'm just going to park this thing in our driveway for a few days....  :angel:

Fine, i guess izzo can have it  :hug: - can blame a guy for trying 

• Like 2

And it's cozying right up to our 521 for the next few days.  The things drives well, pulls strong and shifts smoothly..... through all 5 gears :thumbup:

Izzo, you're lucky we're not pieces of shit and just keep this ourselves.... because it sure is tempting ;)

IMG_2121_zpsfcae6d24.jpg

Guest 510kamikazifreak
And it's cozying right up to our 521 for the next few days.  The things drives well, pulls strong and shifts smoothly..... through all 5 gears :thumbup:

Izzo, you're lucky we're not pieces of shit and just keep this ourselves.... because it sure is tempting ;)

IMG_2121_zpsfcae6d24.jpg

Drove it hard i hope :rofl:

Chirps all the gears?

Joe King izzo

Good catch Izzo. I was reverse 411ing the ph # when you beat me to the punch. That's what I get for being cautious I guess. I was going to buy it just for the tailgate, and then sell it off. (Thats how bad I need one)

But since I hauled 2 Z cars home last weekend, I'm full right now anyways.  

Eric, how soon do you NEED a tailgate?  We're going to be swapping our tailgate out within the next few months.  You're more than welcome to first dibs on the one we take off if you'd like. 

To be honest, the one coming off our truck is in better shape than Izzo's B)

Not in a big hurry. Just going to set it somewhere till I get to the body work. It's on the list of need to find though. Let me know when you make the switch and I will bring you some $$$ 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.