Random Pix Thread

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uh we don't need any more reminders you're a teenager and like to shirk authority (talking to keith not mike)

both you and comadre should stop showing disrespect to redeye who has already given the ok to the thread

put your energies into your school or getting a good job so you can fix up your ratsun and be productive

maybe join the service? that'll pull your shit together real quick

mike we know you like to hangout with young & reckless but its a bit embarrassing to watch

uh we don't need any more reminders you're a teenager and like to shirk authority (talking to keith not mike)

both you and comadre should stop showing disrespect to redeye who has already given the ok to the thread

put your energies into your school or getting a good job so you can fix up your ratsun and be productive

mike we know you like to hangout with young & reckless but its a bit embarrassing to watch

There are about 2 dozen posts removed or hidden here at the moment. You want me to clean it up more I can do that. First, what is this thread for exactly? so I can steer it a bit better.

I wasn't kidding about the clean it up. Anything you want out? Comments? or offensive? You decide what you don't like/offensive and I'll remove it. I have a large broom.

Fuck yourself, troll. 

You started this thread so you'd stop getting told repost in Insomniacs. 

I see no difference between this and 2.0. None. 

Barbara got butthurt and decided to start a thread to feel adequate. 

Whatever. 

Shirk authority? Ha. I have nothing but respect for all the mods around here-and they know it!

Teenager-you're barely 2 years older than I. 

I have a job. A good one. And when I'm done working I want to unwind and goof off on the internet. 

As far as being productive-I've looked through your content. What have you done? Started a thread to protect your thin skin?

Nothing. You are producing a weak attempt at replacing Lou. That's it.

How about the jumping the shark thread you started on NWD?

Talk about respect? Learn your place. 

You, my friend, are the one that needs to get shit together. 

You're a bitch. Accept the treatment.