Random Pix Thread

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I get from it is a thread for cool pics, without the bewbs and such you come across in insomniacs

Or sexually suggestive like this one ,,, the OP posted??

1011202_506550732754279_349728008_n_zps3

Or this one condoning the use of illegal narcotics,,, left side writting says " stick your doobie inside,, and fire it up"..

:sleep:

tumblr_m9h7e53S3L1roba3so1_500_zps410d0d

Your argument is completely and utterly invalid

My reference was the 240sx owners that turn their cars into Silvias and won't admit its a 240sx. 

Not 180sx vs. Silvia. 

How much more derp ya wanna bring, Dat?

Cuz 'Murica. 

O

Bring all the derp you can supply pls

idk a USDM coupe is pretty obvious if you depend on the owner to tell you whether or not its an actual Silvia.. well the derp is on u 

I've seen one legit Silvia here. You can tell from the VIN

I always look at the firewall VIN, if someone went through the trouble of cutting that out and replacing it, then they probably have a real Silvia or they're ricers lol

TBH all it takes for it to be a Sil is a SR20 or CA18, Brick lights and bumper and whatever. Its not like the Silvias are structured differently like the 1600 and the Bluebird

A real Bird has a different C pillar, a normal 510 or 1600 has the normal C pillar. Trunks different too 

No they don't.  :rofl:

A Bluebird Coupe has a different shape to the c-pillar (and roof, and quarter windows, and door frames), but not a Bluebird sedan.

And they all use the same trunk. Even the Coupe.