Random Pix Thread

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

assuming keith and mike are not dummies, you'd have to be a dummy to believe their posts were sincere

it's forum bullying

i know dysfunctional teens thrive in this realm, but to have a old MODERATOR to indulge you is frankly sickening

keith & mike by all means show us you have some bit of decency and either post some nice random pix or get the fuck out

oh and to answer your "sincere" question mike, a selfshot of you

assuming keith and mike are not dummies, you'd have to be a dummy to believe their posts were sincere

it's forum bullying

i know dysfunctional teens thrive in this realm, but to have a old MODERATOR to indulge you is frankly sickening

keith & mike by all means show us you have some bit of decency and either post some nice random pix or get the fuck out

This doesn't even make sense nor does it carry any relevance to anything else said here in this thread.

Sincere? No ones trying to butter up to you. I no way was I, in no way, even faked an attempt at being sincere. 

Keep stooping to my level or you may as well just condemn this whole thread to Insomniacs.

You are not following your own guidelines for your own thread.

You can also keep Mike out of this. He has been here to help you. I'm the one fucking with you.

I do not need anyone else to get me in trouble. I can do that all on my own.

Sincerely, you are still a bitch. 

Regretfully amused, your favorite troll. -FC19

There are about 2 dozen posts removed or hidden here at the moment. You want me to clean it up more I can do that. First, what is this thread for exactly? so I can steer it a bit better.

Define offensive material.

I wasn't kidding about the clean it up. Anything you want out? Comments? or offensive? You decide what you don't like/offensive and I'll remove it. I have a large broom.

it's forum bullying

Offer to 'clean it up' is still good even though you didn't reply. So I'm indulging you.

mc-random-19-5.gif?w=267&h=200

23163559DUDRP1B4.gif

start with any hater posts or posts attempting to derail the thread

you can delete my defensive posts as well

ATTN MODS: This foul trend of gang tackling new threads needs to stop dont you think?

afai can tell it started happening when trolling was no longer allowed in the classifieds

in a nutshell, delete essentially anything that doesn't contain a cool or amusing pic

(probably most of the first few pages)

NO NUDITY, LINGERIE, BIKINIS, A$$, TITS, SLEAZY WOMEN, UPSKIRTS, ETC.

if you're in doubt then skip it

NO VIDEOS

NO ATTACKING POSTS. Keep Negativity out of this thread

All of us could use some POSITIVITY and this would be a nice place to find some

also might be wise to add SFW to the thread title for those who still don't get it