Round 2, FIGHT! - now with a DE in progress(for real this time...)

Eagle_Adam

Fat510, on 06 Jan 2014 - 10:23 PM, said:

he accually has Forever Powdercoating do all his work

thats a good way to get beat down like a adult.......keep runnning your mouth like that and u can ask mitchell how that works 

• Like 1
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and to be honest i have ceramic coated many headers and they all look shitty in a year or two i would leave it ...

to be honest there no time left to wait for something like that to get done and im running out of $ to spend on this swap........ im already balls deep 

dude, jrock BUSTS HIS ASS to get my shit done, do it right, and make sure i get what i want the 1st time. and hes good at it, i woulda been pissed had you said some stupid shit like that to me about what i do to feed my family. 

End Rant

• Like 2

to be honest there no time left to wait for something like that to get done and im running out of $ to spend on this swap........ im already balls deep 

Balls deep.....I think you're in past your taint at this point.....

• Like 2

This engine is a thing of beauty. If it runs half as good as it looks(I have no doubts), you're gonna be grinning like something out of a Warrant music video. Kudos to you for your attention to detail and jrock for knowing how to get shit done, and get it done right.

• Like 2

8'x9' by 24' long.. but we do 30' light poles regualrly

Hmm might have to take so vacation time after I get my parents anniversary present I'll want to have the frame powder coated don't have any in the area that can accommodate anything that big and love to help other ratsuners plus can bring it with me to canby one year and pick it up when its done by taking some vacation time for the trip