What you think R34 tail lights on 510

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say period correct parts just look better. Seeing a 510 on 18in rims just looks gross. And isn't changing the lights lame even in the Honda world at this point? Lol

And fuck the haters cube and juke get cool points in my book. Sure the cubes are lame and ugly and most likely boring as all hell to drive but here's to Nissan for atleast going out and making something different .(or kinda like every other box mobile) if you look at the entire Nissan line they have made way funkier looking rides. I say swap the front end off of an f10 and graft the ass off an S-cargo. It would be maadd Jdm tiyite.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_S-Cargo

I have to say no too. As rare as old Datsuns are becoming, I like to see the bodies remain as stock looking as possible. Change the paint, ride height, interior, wheels, engine, or whatever, but leave the body alone!

, my PO would be not to cut up a dime. And if you really want to change tail lights , .... I posted those TL because it seems the least amount of cutting, keeping cutting to a minamal is or should be his goal, the thing is pretty much once you cut,what happens when you don't like them a year later. Oh just cut up another dime to fix a dumb idea now 2 dimes are harmed in the process ...

Stock 510 taillights look great (wish the the factory would have used them on the 1200).

If you want the ricer light swap look please buy a Honda

You could have the first Datsun in Ricer Sightings or did somebody already win that badge of honor.

• Like 2