Spotted today...

oldskoolvws

Went to pick up some parts today for my MK1 Scirocco and saw this down the street from my seller.

In Crockett, CA. Looks to be sitting for a while. Bet someone could scoop it up for cheap. Not in the market or I would have inquired.......and no, no clock.

photosto.jpg

Located at this intersection.

screenshot20130216at111.png

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man you guys all sensitive and shit.

I posted here because there's more exposure than the sighting thread. It is a 521 after all.

I posted the location because the truck is parked and has been parked. Weeds and webs on it. It's an opportunity to possibly resurect if someone wants to take the initiative with the existing owner before it becomes a parts car at pick and pull. Not like I posted Mr. Big Tanker lives here, he leaves the keys under the mat, his alarm is under the dash on the left and go rip it off. Believe in the better part of humanity. We all don't want to rip shit off

• Like 1
Man you guys all sensitive and shit.

I posted here because there's more exposure than the sighting thread. It is a 521 after all.

I posted the location because the truck is parked and has been parked. Weeds and webs on it. It's an opportunity to possibly resurect if someone wants to take the initiative with the existing owner before it becomes a parts car at pick and pull. Not like I posted Mr. Big Tanker lives here, he leaves the keys under the mat, his alarm is under the dash on the left and go rip it off. Believe in the better part of humanity. We all don't want to rip shit off

Actually my truck has a start button the switch is right under the steering and it is never locked,and how think i got my truck in the first place.I punched the old man and stole it.One more thing my alarm code is lolo,because i am lolo.Hawaiian.

Actually my truck has a start button the switch is right under the steering and it is never locked,and how think i got my truck in the first place.I punched the old man and stole it.One more thing my alarm code is lolo,because i am lolo.Hawaiian.

u told me it was yolo........everyone lighten up .. .anyone with half a brain could find out where any of us are or pics from space of our house....jesus its the internet age .....and what ae u whining about phixius ...naner gave turn by turn directions to your house on here...

You told me it was yolo........everyone lighten up .. .anyone with half a brain could find out where any of us are or pics from space of our house....Jesus its the internet age .....and what are u whining about Phixius ...Naner gave turn by turn directions to your house on here...

Big guy Lo Lo is Hawaiian for stupid its low low is how you would say it.Because i am stupid and yea mother fucker what he said who cares its like covering your plates when you take pictures yet at all the events your plates are exposed.If i want to steal it i will.lol

u told me it was yolo........everyone lighten up .. .anyone with half a brain could find out where any of us are or pics from space of our house....jesus its the internet age .....and what ae u whining about phixius ...naner gave turn by turn directions to your house on here...

When i put his car/house on sightings i blocked out most of his garage and house in ms paint before posting..

I gave de-erections to my house ,, cuz you would have to know which road he lived on and how far away from those intersections he lived.....Which again could be 20 feet up to about ,,,,,,  what,,,   Centralia................. :fu:

But it don`t bother me ,, i got`s a German Shepherd ,, some pretty trigger happy neighbors and a big fence with bobby traps inside.

,,,  squirrels thrive on nuts right?

I know I started off with a link to sightings, but cool down jrock. Even though you came in here with false facts and a hot head... don't read comments out of context... there's a difference between telling someone to go fuck themselves and just letting someone know that a thread already existed for said subject....

Oldskool , is this truck actually for sale? Or you just seen it and hope someone grabs it before it rotts away or sold to some jackass scrapper gets ahold of it...

And if anybody is concerned about privacy, well the world we live in is nothing but. If your outside of private property your in public eye. There is no secrete. Its public knowledge to know someones address. How much they paid for said place. Blah blah... yes, if your on private property, jackasses have telescoped lenses to snap pics of your oversized nipples...

Oldskool , is this truck actually for sale? Or you just seen it and hope someone grabs it before it rotts away or sold to some jackass scrapper gets ahold of it...

Ding, ding, ding, ding!!!!!

Can't stand to see a perfectly good truck go to waste. We should make one of those Google map pin things that shows all the "barn find" datto's, no personals or projects, just ones you can tell are getting no love. Where's the googlites?