(WA) Nissanfest 2013 Apr. 21st

Tristin

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah..  probably enjoyning the show.

That is Mollys goon (Dillions girl)   :)

No one recognized it, but knowing that its Dillions girls goon, it makes sense why no one did. We could tell it was a girls car, but that was it. Was nice. 

great, now goons are considered girls cars.... fitting

Haha no. There was like floral print fabrics in the car, a cutesy shifter I think, makeup and hair brushes everywhere, and the purple wheels. It just seemed like a girl owned it. 

Haha no. There was like floral print fabrics in the car, a cutesy shifter I think, makeup and hair brushes everywhere, and the purple wheels. It just seemed like a girl owned it. 

ok stalkeratzzi.....jesus did u sniff the floor mats too....lol

heres to hoping connie is interwebs unskilled .... :w00t:

Yeah me too... almost had this hottie from the show in my car. 

We were parked across the isle from this total douche nozzle R34 owner and there was this crowd around it. This dude and his fine lady friend came up and he wanted to check out the R34 but she yanked her hand away and said she she would rather have my car "than that other piece of crap." She kept drooling all over my car and looking it over. The dude she was with kept trying to get her over to the GTR but she didnt care. We chit-chatted a little and then they left. They ended up making a second pass and she was eye-ballin' the car again. I said she was more than welcome to sit in the car to see how it feels... she had a huge smile on her face, but the dude gave her a wicked death glare and she said no thank you. 

So close. 

• Like 1

^ yah thats the prob with the nwn meets, unless its a 240, or a skyline most dont care.   Gotta be hellaflush yo!  Why i dont bother with the drive anymore, some good people put it on, but i dont care for much of the type of crowd that it attracts.

Datsun shows over nissan shows anyday ;)  Datsun guys are cooler.