(WA) Nissanfest 2013 Apr. 21st

Tristin

NissanFest-Showcase-NWMotiv-Facebook.jpg

NissanFest-2013-630x4001.jpg

This is the 2nd anual Nissanfest put on by Northwest Nissans and co-ran by NWMotiv. It would be nice to see some "classic Nissans" show up and represent. Theres plenty of time to get your cars/trucks ready by April so no excuses to make it out. 

What: Nissanfest 2013

When: April 21st from 11am-5pm

Where: Evergreen Speedway in Monroe, WA (https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Evergreen+Speedway,+14405+179th+Avenue+Southeast,+Monroe,+WA&hl=en&ll=47.868718,-121.986973&spn=0.007931,0.02105&sll=47.381086,-122.503766&sspn=1.024703,2.694397&oq=ever&t=h&gl=us&hq=Evergreen+Speedway,&hnear=14405+179th+Ave+SE,+Monroe,+Snohomish,+Washington+98272&z=16&iwloc=A)

Registration is open and can be submitted here: https://autoshowregistration.com/event/5/the-showcase-at-nissan-fest-presented-by-nwmotiv-com

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, alot of us stil go to golden gardens and have a big car show with all kinds of cars. NWN kind of shot themselves in the foot turning it into a drift event, with all their 240 love, sucks for Gaelen.

Yeah, I went to Golden Gardens last year. If it happens again, I will probably do both events. I had fun at GG, but Im thinking of switching it up... who knows. 

I did not think that I was a drift fan until I went to an event out at Monroe last year and was pleasantly surprised at how cool it was. True it is a bunch of teenie boppers and there 240's but it was still a cool car enthusiast event that let you get right in on the action. And the sound of those cars hitting there rev limiters is pretty cool stuff. I will make an effort to hit it again this year for sure.

I did not think that I was a drift fan until I went to an event out at Monroe last year and was pleasantly surprised at how cool it was. True it is a bunch of teenie boppers and there 240's but it was still a cool car enthusiast event that let you get right in on the action. And the sound of those cars hitting there rev limiters is pretty cool stuff. I will make an effort to hit it again this year for sure.

Drift isnt for everyone (I dont even personally like it and Im sure its going to die out), but I like the bigger shows sometimes. As much as I love all the Ratsuners Ive meet, its nice to share your ride with others. The more people you can get to appreciate a Datsun the better I think. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumping this one back up now that theres less than a month to go. Anyone for sure making this?

I pre-registered mostly for the no wait parking. They also mentioned that if you pre-register and roll in together, we can all park together. 

I don't believe anywhere in my post did i say i want coming because I'm lazy. 3 hours is a long time to be in a truck on my ass. Not to mention gas and ware and tare on it. I have a fee more important things to spend my money on than drifting and skinny jeans. I have a home to maintain and renovations that are being done. But, if it were closer, I'd totally hit it up for shits and giggles. So never accuse me of being lazy. For that's one thing i am not.