1971 Datsun 521 Snack Shack

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That tan looks good on there. :cool:

I thought powdercoating didn't smudge or chip?

For the most part it is a super tough coating, it doesn't like certain chemicals though. For instance, aircraft paint remover will take it right off.

:poke: if i wasnt a piece of shit i wouldnt be 6-8" sleeping on a bench seat of what my neighbors have called a mini mini truck...wait why am i drolling my personal bs out in a build thread ... we should make a j cocks fml thread.... se if we can get  page in before the dat hammahs a ham sammich down on it

• Like 1

thanx J-len......i do too ....if and when i sell the mazda this will be the first time in 12 plus years i don't have a frame laying bagged truck .......prolly do the two door tahoe first ....once the goon is done....then tackle snack shack v 2.0

Who you calling a Narnian? I know you aint callin' my hood Candy-Land. Tay-Vaughn gimme a damn skittle and take off that hoody bwah!

Nah. Rosa is like Oz. there's nice parts. But every now an then you get some flying monkeys coming out the cuts. :p

Novato is kind of a taint!

Besides Marin City and Canal St. in San Rafael it's the only place in one of the richest counties in America where poor people can be found. Thus why a Datsun owner live there.

The name kinda describes Marin's over-all policy on Mexicans. They didn't want their domestic workers and landscapers living in their citis so they named one No Vato in an attempt at sympathetic magic. It worked.