GOONS check in

gokiburix

TRUE STORY!!

Of course these are welcome! I love 1st gen maxima wagons!

The GOON SQUAD welcomes you!

Yea what he said.

I would love to do an RB swap into a Maxima wagon. :o

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys, I am looking for a 1970 - 1972 rear tailgate or trunk lid if that what they are called. I have just today had a 1971 white GOON delivered to home and the biggest mess is the tailgate can anyone help?

I dont need it to be complete with trim and glass just the door itself.

Guest kamakazi620

Looking good kamakazi. Are those DIY camber plates? Cool wheels, what are they?

RW mirage's made by BBS onjly found 1 other set on the interwebs and they were a 4x108 14x7 in europe,i payed 80 bones fer 'em the camber plates i have been told are old school MOOG brand,and you have to notch the strut tower to make'em work

• 3 weeks later...

Why hasnt anyone checked in????? :P

Duncan checking in with a hot tip.

I have a Pare Composites CF hatch rod cover, and couldn't find a light for it. The later 510 (is it a HL510?) goons use the same exact light. I scored one today in a junkyard that looks brand new. The hinge cover is different, but the light is the same..

We also nabbed a trunk light from a '94-ish Acura, and it could have easily been modified to fit. I bought the Acura light, when back in the yard, then I discovered the later goon light was an exact replacement.

Mark.

Was it an 80's wagon? Nice find. I could use a better one.

Yes, Datsun made a 2nd generation 510 called the HL-510. (from '78 to about '81-ish or so) That goon has a full headliner, so the rear cover is different, but the light is the same.

If I run across another one, I will grab it. (I need to hit the wreckers again soon)

OK my fellow gOOnites. I know this has been gone over like a billion times on this forum, but this Inquiry is gOOn specific. I have 2-1/4 exhaust from stock mani going all the way back to cheap turbo muffler in old spare tire local. Its loud as #%*@ ! :o It sounds bad-ass. For a top-fuel dragster maybe :huh: I want a good sounding exhaust thats not loud as ...... What u got that will fit on the gOOner?

OK my fellow gOOnites. I know this has been gone over like a billion times on this forum, but this Inquiry is gOOn specific. I have 2-1/4 exhaust from stock mani going all the way back to cheap turbo muffler in old spare tire local. Its loud as #%*@ ! :o It sounds bad-ass. For a top-fuel dragster maybe :huh: I want a good sounding exhaust thats not loud as ...... What u got that will fit on the gOOner? ;)

Put a resonater in the system somewhere that will take out the raspyness and the highway droan. I used a generic walker brand one on my wagon works very well