GOONS check in

gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like a nice fit. What did it come out of?

I rode in a coworkers Ford Focus the other day and was looking at his console. I might try one of those.

It came out of a 5th generation (92-95) Civic. I got the idea from a fellow GOON SQUAD member on here "areese240Z", so I can't take full credit.

The armrest/compartment is semi-rare since most of them didn't have it...at least in the junkyard.

ーゴキ

• 4 weeks later...

You know how long it takes to read this thread from start to finish?!?!? Way to f'in long!

Tons of nice goons gents! I'll hopefully have mine home tonight...Can't wait to throw my dime in da bucket...It's def a project though and will need some serious tinkering before it's road worthy.

Thanks for the inspiration y'all!

Hey Goki and all- I'm still around. :cool: Thought I'd help the thread back into the light. I'm still planning on bringing the Green Goon to JCCS. Got a few tricks up my sleeve...

Hey I see BRE stripes on the wall....

Dwayne i hope you bring the green goon to JCCS...im seriously thinking about whipping mine into shape & showing it instead of a truck. We could be twins :cool: Update on mine....new "el cheapo" American racing 14 x 6 rims. Will do for now until the Revolutions are done...

333x1t0.jpg

I was test fitting wheels last week....what you guys think?

2010-05-04182124.jpg

hahaha ok I'm kidding...I saw those at Rite Aide the other day...I almost puked.

Here is the wheel I test fitted:

2010-04-30135031.jpg

yay or nay?

ーゴキ

Josh, Much better. I would rock them there wheels.

Hey I see BRE stripes on the wall....

Not on a goon. :no:

That will be great if you were to bring the green goon to JCCS. I know of someone who has a trick he is pulling out of the bag for JCCS.

I won't name names but he is on here. :thumbup:

I like those better, too. Nothing wrong with the meshies, but I like those a bit more...

Who's pulling something out of their tooki for JCCS? :cool:

:rolleyes:

I MIGHT have different wheels by JCCS...not sure yet

I will also be running different wheels at JCCS :o

Hey Goki, no dis intended on your Enkies. I had 13" Enkei Apaches on my 1200 Coupe for a long time. They looked good, but I just got tired of them.

I will also be running different wheels at JCCS :o

Hey Goki, no dis intended on your Enkies. I had 13" Enkei Apaches on my 1200 Coupe for a long time. They looked good, but I just got tired of them.

No dis taken! I like the Enkeis....but I'm kinda tired of them too. Probably gonna put my Enkeis up for sale if I get the wheels I'm looking at(keeping fingers crossed) I'll know by Friday.

No dis taken! I like the Enkeis....but I'm kinda tired of them too. Probably gonna put my Enkeis up for sale if I get the wheels I'm looking at(keeping fingers crossed) I'll know by Friday.

So what ya gettin?