GOONS check in

gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Josh, You might think about callin in sick for a day, Or not work like 18 hrs a day. then you'll have time to mount um up. :D

Im back to workin' 8-9 hrs now...I killed the 2nd job haha:D

But yah...maybe one of these weekends if you're free, maybe you can help me mount mine :)

...then i'd have to get my driver door patched and painted :T

BTW John...red wagon is looking good, sir!

Your wagon looks better with the rims than mine did :confused:

And I thank you for that, :D I think the rims make the car, Just my 2 pennies.

• 2 weeks later...
Heres a recent pic of my gewn. I almost had it ready for jccs too, but I wussed out at 4am.

2917601_42_full.jpg?535420-291

2917601_43_full.jpg?270021-291

Sorry for the big pics...:D

Sorry for the big pic's, If I had that in my goon it would be full screen.:lol:

That's badass, must be a scary ride.

Sorry for the big pic's, If I had that in my goon it would be full screen.:lol:

That's badass, must be a scary ride.

gotta be more scary in a 2 door without the solid rear end haha. I'm hoping to have my sr20det wagon done by the end of the month and will see how that goes!! I'm jealous of that wagon though haha I bet all of us are :D

Thanks alot for the compliments guys! It makes the 1 year plus wait worth it that much more. Its clean in the pics but theres alot to be 'cleaned' up. hehe

Just got back from a nice late night jaunt around town. I loooove the way the 8.8 feels!!! Tonight was the first time I really got on it and sheeee... i think I need more power to justify the rearend:D

Thanks alot for the compliments guys! It makes the 1 year plus wait worth it that much more. Its clean in the pics but theres alot to be 'cleaned' up. hehe

Just got back from a nice late night jaunt around town. I loooove the way the 8.8 feels!!! Tonight was the first time I really got on it and sheeee... i think I need more power to justify the rearend:D

i'm going to have to ask you as soon as i kill my diff the easiest way to emulate your setup :)

John,

What kind of power do you feel the engine in your wagon is making? I have been in one 510 (2 door sedan) with an SR20DET that made a little over 360rwhp. It was FAST! That amount of power in a light car made my 911 Carerra feel slow! I look forward to seeing your wagon in person. It looks great!

Hrmmmm. easiest way would be pretty hard and emotional. More money=easier...lol

i'm sure i'll end up just doing the 4 link when i blow the first diff so i don't have so many worries

shit that is sick. so are you from Hawaii seen that Keep THE COUNTRY COUNTRY sticker on your bumper. oh i wish my goon was that clean.

Ha! Funny you noticed that! I used to live in Ewa Beach but I was only a kid then. Still have relatives out there too. My cousin just got back from HI and he put that sticker on my bumper. Good stuff. I think it goes well with the goon.

gah so the 17x7 +22 don't fit on the goon front, tires are rubbing and turning sucks so guess i'm going to have to space it out :(

but i'm running 215 50 17 on the front.. maybe sticking some little 205 40 17 on the front i can clear? anyone have experience around that offset with 280zx struts (custom small diameter springs, so no big spring perches)

otherwise back to the 15x6.5 +13 fronts

Edited by LeX
  • 3 weeks later...