• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What;s the DEAL????? i post in here and NO

ONE posts??? :angry: :lol:

What am I suppose to say? Good job at getting your car back together? :P Good job at stimulating the economy?

Or did you want me to say something like, my goon is going to be registered and insured this friday? Cuz it is.

72460_1353061681499_1680128141_691931_1645129_n.jpg

Gotts ask this.... will those heater hoses hold 50 PSI oil pressure???????

It's High pressure hose...400psi...:D I also changed my top hose and took all the slack out of the hose, going to the heater.

76792_1379907112618_1680128141_732995_6543355_n.jpg

And yes, a new Air Filter was put in.....:P

Ebay item? I dont see why not, but dont take my word <_<

The ones on ebay are for 78-81 510 goons... or 68-73 sedan's ...

Front and still stock, then yes.

call Hose Stop (562)696-5995, ask for Brad, he make you what you need/want in SS.

I may do that, thanks! :D

ZX brakes share the same hose, am I correct? I was planning to upgrade to those after the car is rolling.

Hey guys,

Thought I'd throw my lameness of lames down. I have been into 510's for 10 years and had a total of 4 off and on. However, in May I purchased my first Goon'r, the rest have been 2drs. I also swallowed a big road trip pill when I bought this 510. The car was located in Irvine, CA and I live in Denver. I flew to CA. hopped in the ride for a test drive and bought it, then proceeded to drive to Vail, CO where I limped home to Denver. (limped,, meaning on the back of a flatbed). I haven't done much, except replace the alternator outta a truck and throw in a new battery. After driving it some this summer, I've managed to kill it again. I plan to slam the holy crapper outta it, throw some 27" brakes on it (maybe I exaggerate). My interest is more handling, stopping and safety and not so much 14 tons of nitrous. I'd really like to use the grandma wheelies for a daily driver and do a COMPLETE rebuild on a 2dr (I will have another). Who says 2 510's are impractical!!! I also plan to put some sort of mild roll cage in the Goon, since I'm gonna be toting around mini humans. On that subject, has anyone ever re-welded a Macgyver-style latch system in their wagon?

Anyone else in Colorado?

Later, Todd

IMG_5246.jpg

^ Hi uieluck and welcome to the GOON SQUAD!

Nice goon you got there! Like to see your future plan of that cage you're talking about!

-goki

Ya, I'd like to see the plans too! Hell, the only thing I know about 510's is from owning them, also from this forum and from smart people like you! Hell I don't even know how to weld yet! Let the drama ensue! I've seen Goon'ers with simi rollcages before, that's what I'm looking for. I don't want to drive around in a shark cage. :•)

Datto510—

Awesome stance on the goon'er. Most wagons get that lame "lift" in that back, which scare's me more than Trump's hair. What size wheelies you running?

jccs_2009_datsun_510_wagon.jpg

I gotta admit- I "borrowed" the wheel and tire combo from another Ratsun member, Greengoon. The wheels are a 15x7 +20 wrapped in 175/55/15 Khumo tires. Search for pics of Greengoons car and you will see why! Its dead sexy!

How long ago did you buy that? I looked at that one quite a while back. As I recall, the girl moved to NY, and the car was at her parents. That was a fairly straight goon at a decent price. Nice score!

Dunks,

I bought the Goon'er back in May, and yes that's the same chickie-poo. They were super nice folks, but god dang CA is a rat race. T—

@uieluck : I am located over in Aurora.

Monster Truck Stance! I drive mine every day, but I live and work on Buckley AFB

4978684514_e076692303.jpg

Aaron, good red sugar wheelies just as sweet as Goon-pies! But ya, you could drive over fat people in a McDonalds fry-line with still a 2 foot clearance with that lift kit! Kidding of course, mine is right there with yours.. We should get together sometime and count all the Lesbian race cars (Subaru's) here in Denver (Arvada).