A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I really love my A10, but these heater hoses are not cooperating. Such a tight damned fit up close there to the firewall.

On a side note, who knows of a good way to make custom radiator hoses. Do those universal accordion looking ones work well?

What about a custom intake? What about the 'dryer vent' type of plastic 'custom' piping? The reason I ask is because the upper radiator hose, lower radiator hose, intake pipe and throttle cable are all very close and crowded in the same area. I need to put my engine bay on a diet.

Man, I really love my A10, but these heater hoses are not cooperating. Such a tight damned fit up close there to the firewall.

On a side note, who knows of a good way to make custom radiator hoses. Do those universal accordion looking ones work well?

What about a custom intake? What about the 'dryer vent' type of plastic 'custom' piping? The reason I ask is because the upper radiator hose, lower radiator hose, intake pipe and throttle cable are all very close and crowded in the same area. I need to put my engine bay on a diet.

how close are you talkng about?

Nissan 240sx S13 KA24DE I'd like to sell. $350 OBO. Pick-up only. I will help you load into your truck. 

>NO TRANS
>NO THROTTLE BODY
>NO HARNESS
>CONDITION UNKNOWN, was told it ran when pulled 2+ years ago.

C4hWsHj.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

0117142201_zpsrkkxmstn.jpg

You really should brake your piggy bank and pop for a $299. Macco special.. looks almost one color in pic.. Macco jobs usually are sprayed by the new guy so it will probably have a couple runs,,, so you could say you painted it yourself in the driveway,, if people give you shit.

FYI  we probably spent triple that just to paint my sons celica,, in our own garage last summer.

Maaco is great! .... If you do a little prep work yourself. I'd recommend asking someone at maacohow to get the best results, and how they prep. I've seen $299 paint jobs where they spray everything.... Even your antenna and weather stripping.,....