SWDP 6th annual Bar-B-Que

Steroid

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Shirts for any of You that can not attend will be available. I also have a few left over from prior years. I'll do all of that after the run when I see what is left over. 

Mike

Yes. Shirts for any of You that can not attend will be available. I also have a few left over from prior years. I'll do all of that after the run when I see what is left over. 

Mike

is a black version an option?

also, if you could bring a 620 roll panel just for me :)

Mike this Lance, Hey guy I'm right in the middle of my re-build and there just no way to get there.  If you need $ before the event I'll send it to you immediately. I'm talking about 1 large for the lady and 1 2x for myself.  Let me know what you would need and I'll get it to you hopefully before you leave.

Thanks Lance

Looking forward to some Datsun time with my Brotheren!!! I am gonna see if I can afford to come Friday and stay the night but if my funds don't work I will do the Sat for sure,money has been tight and I am just getting back from a long trip on Thursday!! So see ya guy's and gal's at the show!!

Hey Steroid,

Tried to PM you but said you can't receive, prob mail box full with this event coming on fast?

I'm coming to the BBQ Saturday. Would like to make it up from SD in time to go to the old Datsun Dealer. What time should I show up?

Also ,do you still make the 620 Spook style spoilers? If so are you bringing any? Cost? I didnt' realize you have made two models. I could pay you up front via Paypal. When I grew up in Riverside in the 70's all I ever saw was the pointy spook style. Never saw the more square BRE style until years later. The square style doesn't give me the warm fuzzy feeling of my youth like the pointy ones.  B)   Had an orig and sold it to a kid, now I wish I had put it on my 79.

If you made any Sasquatch-size T'shirts (3X) I'll take one of those too.

Seeker

Next week it begins ! Just a reminder its a pot luck bbq as in years past..you bring it we grill it :-). Also we may Takashi taking photos on Sat. for coverage in Truck Trends magazine once again. Looking forward to the band Sat. night...big TY to Derek..Harry & the boys for making it happen.

• Like 1

And so it begins ! ! !

P1010931_zps88304381.jpg

P1010926_zps987257bb.jpg

Both these trucks have not been to shows in many, many years. Wasserman's Wonder last showed in either late 1981 or early 1982. The yellow choptop was last at one of the Resolutions shows when they were held at Lake Delores in the 90s. The choptop has suicide doors. 

• Like 2