79 620 KingCab for sale

Under 93K clean & str8 Daily Driver 620 King Cab

Has stock L20 with new Weber 32/36

5 speed with new clutch kit.

New Battery, Alternator (60amp), Exhaust, shocks, tires, brakes, spark plugs, wires, cap&rotor, stereo, Hoses

Truck has chrome trim package, intermittent wipers, stoch tach, original plaid lined door panels & seats.

Dash is perfect. Hedliner is perfect. Nice carpet. Full center console.

$3500 CASH or trade for a stock 73 620 with original paint.

002-2.jpg003-1.jpg004-3.jpg001-3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me more :w00t:

Well, you know the truck, and the build thread. 

Love the power of the VG, my only reason for considering it would be to get into a clean kingcab. Even though i dont want to deal with a carb again, that would suck.The standard cab/bench seat combo and my bad back problems are not a very good combination.

I'm not a fan of the rally wheels though. I like my 4 spokes better.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, you know the truck, and the build thread. 

Love the power of the VG, my only reason for considering it would be to get into a clean kingcab. Even though i dont want to deal with a carb again, that would suck.The standard cab/bench seat combo and my bad back problems are not a very good combination.

I'm not a fan of the rally wheels though. I like my 4 spokes better.

do it i double dog dare you....

Do you accept blood for payment?

Believe it or not, I wish to know how does it feel to drive that one on that carb, well the stock, I had an 1979 4x4 king cab edtion but i got it stolen, and I haven't be able to find it, right know I got a king cab like yours but 77, and I started in 20% car, now its around 80% xD fixing a lot of things around the truck. But I would take it for a ride but you might live far.

• 2 weeks later...

i didn't think i would have a shot at this, but i was almost t-boned yesterday in my 620. They took out the rear end and the bed tho..... once i know what insurance is going to do this truck is first on my list!!!!! 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.