Resuced 4 Door

imtb

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its nice having the car at home finally and being able to tinker.  Here is a shot of my relay board, it tucks up under the glove box and you cant even see it.  I also mounted a fire exstihausher.

Picture268_zpseeb95e98.jpg

I forogt I had this manderal bend intake pipe so, I am trying this out and elimated two hose clamps.

Picture269_zpsf7c8e308.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I want a 510 so bad now... This car is awesome and you re doing a great job on the restore. Hopefully I can get the 620 looking this nice, but budgets ya know... They are a spiteful pain in the tukus.

How did you go about turboing the L20b? I was just looking to swap one into my 620 when I got the money, didn't really think much about forced induction. Turbo 620 and civc? Yes please >:)

The drive ability is fine with the turbo drives just like a L20b then boost kicks and you get pretty good pull.

I just built a center gauge holder and its cool to hear the boost spool up and the gauge climb.  First turbo car I owned, so its all new.

Been tuning and trying a couple differnt intake set ups and going to stick with the lynx.  better low end pull. 

004-2_zps88670268.jpg

005-2_zpseb3379cc.jpg

Flipped Cannon intake.  Just moved the power band up, not as much low end torque.

Picture303_zpsa8f3978d.jpg

LYNX intake, good low end torque.

Picture284_zpsfea72b1e.jpg

I also welded in the some of the slots on the dizzy to reduce total timing and give me more intial and elimated the pinging I was getting at WOT.

• 4 weeks later...